Intro

It was a relatively normal day at UA high, Bakugo was yelling at everyone (mostly Deku), Kirishima was calming him down, Jiro was teasing Denki, and Aoyama was sparkling ✨. 

Until everything went dark. The room spun and suddenly everyone was falling...

When everyone landed the heroes in training immediately activated their quirks in defense of whoever was attacking them. Deku looked around the room until his eyes fell upon a girl laying on a floating pillow.

 Deku looked around the room until his eyes fell upon a girl laying on a floating pillow

(Imagine that I'm laying on the pillow like the first pic)

The unknown girl smiled brightly when she saw them "Oh good your here" she said animatedly. Then Bakugo jumped up using his explosions to propel himself into the air at the girl yelling "DIE!" to the girl. 

"Wait Kacchan she might be..." His voice trailed off as he watched the girl jump of her pillow.

The girl grabbed his wrist then slammed him into the floor.

 Like that shoulder throw Deku pulled when he fought him but MUCH harder than he did. The snack table ,which Deku only noticed now, shuddered. Deku was suddenly very concerned if his "friend's" back was ok.

The girl shoved him to the floor harshly and fixed him with a cold expression.

Class-1A cried out for their classmate. The girl said "Oh hush I'm not gonna hurt him" They backed down but stayed on their guard.

The girl said to Bakugo, "Look if you try to attack me again I will personally hurl you out of the dimension" Her eyes were steel cold and you could tell she meant every word. "So don't try because I will beat you and I will carry out my threats.

Bakugo swallowed hard and nodded. "Good" The girl helped him up and shoved him back to his class. She looked at the rest of them and said "same goes for you too"

The entire class stared at her, she just took down BAKUGO and scared him too. Deku raised his hand timidly. 

Unknown girl: Yes Midoriya?

Deku flinched at his name surprised that she knew it. But steeled his nerves and asked "What's your quirk?"      

The girl sighed and said "Shield call me Sanju by the way" 

(Read the next part in Present Mics voice)

 Sanju      Quirk: Shield                                                                                                                                         She can protect people with practically indestructible shields!                                                                 But, she can't protect herself. Perfect for saving people but not saving herself!

Deku: Oh cool! *mutter, mutter, mutter*

Class 1-A gave a collective groan.

Sanju: It really isn't that cool nor can it help me in a fight but I am quite good at martial arts and a using a blade.

Iida hand chopped and asked the girl, now named Sanju "why did you bring us here"

Sanju: Well I brought you here to react to things

Iida: like what?

Sanju: Memes, AUs, Ships, Different Dimensions, and Backstories! This could be a learning experience for all of you and *I look at Todoroki* might help some of you.

Todoroki tensed but was somewhat relived. He definitely wanted his father to get what he deserved. Momo noticed this and put her hand on his arm to calm him down.

Sanju: Alright let me get the rest of... UGH!

Ojiro: What is it?

Sanju took a deep breath then yelled "GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another girl materialized out of thin air "What"

Class-1A looked up at the floating girl

Sanju: I need you to bring the rest-

"DIE!" Bakugo suddenly launched another attack directed at the new girl only to suddenly slam into an invisible wall. Sanju had her hand raised indicating that she had made a shield around the girl. The girl threw pillows at Bakugo and glared at him. Her eyes were really dark and scary. Sanju yelled "EVERYONE STOP!" and everyone did.

Sanju: Ok this is my friend Grace her quirk is Author.

Grace    Quirk: Author                                                                                                                                                            Anything she writes becomes real when activated. But if it's not descriptive enough the writing won't become real! 

Sanju: Alright Grace could you bring everyone else 

Grace: Sure

She scribbled something on a piece of paper and then the paper glowed. A few seconds afterward The Pussycats, Midnight, Aizawa, Kota, Eri, Inko, All Might, Hawks, Recovery Girl, Shinso, Mei Hatsume, Monoma, Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Gentle Criminal, Overhaul, Best Jeanist, The Todoroki Family, Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga, Kurogiri Mr. Compress,  Twice, and etc. appeared in the room. 

The heroes: VILLAINS!

The villains: HEROES!

They all tried to attack each other but hit forcefields created by Sanju. She was visibly straining trying to keep shields around everyone, a bead of sweat trickled down her face. Grace was furiously writing and when after the paper glowed they found that they couldn't use their quirks. Sanju collapsed and Grace went to support her.

Sanju: D-don't attack each other

Aizawa: Why shouldn't we

Sanju: I-I didn't bring you here to fight 

Recovery Girl: poor girl she must have overexerted her quirk in order to protect us all

Recovery Girl walked over to Sanju and healed her.

Sanju: Oh, thank you so much, anyway DO NOT ATTACK EACH OTHER OR I WILL HURT YOU. Toga no stabbing people.

Everyone nodded warily.

Grace: Ok! Time to react!