Seven Deadly Sins

Sanju:  Ok so we are going to react to a universe called the Seven Deadly Sins

Deku: What's it about?

Grace: Well it's about this band of knights called the Seven Deadly Sins. After they were framed for killing the leader of the holy knight and plotting to take over the kingdom they all went into hiding.

Uraraka: Why are they called the Seven Deadly Sins?

Sanju: Well they each represent one of the seven deadly sins from the bible. Their names are Meliodas the dragon sin of wrath, Diane the serpent sin of envy, Ban the fox sin of greed, Harlequin A.K.A King the Grizzly's Sin of Sloth, Gowther the goat sin of lust, Merlin the boar sin of gluttony, Escanor the lion sin of pride, and princess Elizabeth Liones she's not really a sin but she travels with them on their adventures.

Aizawa: What are their quirks?

Grace: Well they don't really have quirk but they have magic and are all from different species.

Sanju: Meliodas is a demon and his magic is Full Counter he can reflect any magical attack with double the power. He can make clones with his sword too. He can also manipulate darkness given that he is a demon. He can make wings and weapons with it along with various other things.

Nezu: That's powerful

Present Mic: WOAH WOAH WOAH DID YOU JUST SAY THAT HE'S A DEMON?!

Grace: Just because he's a demon doesn't mean he's a bad person

Present Mic: OH OK!

Sanju: Anyway Diane is a giant and can manipulate the earth her war hammer amplifies her power as well as doing a sacred dance.

Kirishima/Tetsutestu: So manly!

Sanju: Ban was originally a  human but after drinking the fountain of youth he is an immortal. His magic is Snatch he can steal anything along with your power and speed.

Mina: WOW! 

 Sanju: King is a fairy, the fairy KING, to be precise and his magic is Disaster he can amplify anything like making a small scratch deadly. He has a spear which can turn into a variety of different things like a pillow and many small daggers.

Aoyama: Sounds sparkly ✨✨✨

Sanju: Gowther is a doll and his magic is Invasion he can basically use mental attacks so you think he's your friend or he can make you live in an endless nightmare.

The Pussycats: Scary *shiver*

Sanju: Merlin is- well I'm not exactly sure what she is but her magic is Infinity basically any spell she casts stays their forever until she deactivates it. She also was blessed by the demon king and supreme deity so she's pretty badass.

Momo: Cool!

Sanju: Escanor is human, surprisingly, his magic is Sunshine. He can harness the power of the sun and gets stronger as the sun rises and he is by far the most OP character in all of SDS.

Hawks: Awesome.

Sanju: Last but not least Elizabeth Liones she's half goddess and can heal people she has more OP powers and can fight on the same level as Meliodas if she unlocks her powers, but she doesn't like violence.

Grace: Anyway you'll be reacting to when Meliodas and Ban meet up!

Grace turns on the TV while everyone gets snacks and blankets. "Ready? Ok let's start." 

 The screen pans to a prison. Diane puts a girl in her backpack next to Elizabeth. 

"Ok she should be comfy there" Diane says.