Assassination Classroom

Sanju: Ok now we'll be reacting to something called Assassination Classroom but before we start I'm going to let you know that I will be calling Grace, Rae from now on.

Midoriya: Why?

Grace: Well people bully me for such a generic name. But someone called me Rae a while back and I prefer that now.

Iida: Bullying is unsportsmanlike!!! *hand chops*

Bakugo: *turns away*

Uraraka: Why is it called Assassination Classroom

Sanju: Well I would rather you see for yourselves! 

Everyone was a bit worried on what this was going to be about given that they have no background on it. But then the video started.

The silhouette of a young boy appeared as a gun and knife crossed over each other

A young girl (or so they thought) looked down in a panicked/sad way.

An imagery of a crowd of student looking murderous appeared before cutting to a scene of the students in a class pointing guns at a yellow octopus-like creature.

There's only 2 types of people in the world, the ones that entertain

Deku: OMG!

Uraraka: Why do they have guns!?

The imagery of the murderous class appeared again this time with a pretty blond woman in the center.

and the ones that observe.

Mineta: Oh that blond lady is HOT

Kaminari: Yeah you said it

Sanju: Shut it before I hurl you both back home

Mineta: Meep

Kaminari nodded vigorously

A red-haired boy was shown with a sadistic expression on his face.

Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl

Kirishima: That dude is scary

Mina: yeah...

The blue-haired "girl" was shown from behind looking at the octopus from the beginning, the blond lady, a man in a suit, a boy with orange hair, and a boy with tentacles coming from his hair.

don't like the backseat, gotta be first

The "girls" bruised face was shown, sadistic, their eye's looking like their glowing.

I'm like the ring leader 

Kirishima: That looks so cool!

A man appeared holding a knife with a terrified expression on his face.

I call the shots (call the shots)

Ojiro: Why does that guy have a knife?

Different parts of the "girls" body was shown through the mans blurry vision, his eyes finally landing on the "girls" knife.

I'm like a firecracker I make it hot . When I put-

Tsu: Is that girl going to fight the man?!

Sanju: Oh that's a boy

Everyone: WHAT?!

Sanju: His name is Nagisa

In slow-motion Nagisa reached out his hand and dropped the knife.

-on a show, I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins