01

It has been a week since that dreadful day, Seth had decided to move Roxanne to their Uncle's Pack in another continent

It has been a week since that dreadful day, Seth had decided to move Roxanne to their Uncle's Pack in another continent. Their Uncle, Stefan Jones is the Beta of his Pack and hence, moving her and shifting packs for her won't be a problem. The soon to be Alpha, Draco King along with his chosen mate, Leah Thompson had hosted pack dinners every evening and had flaunted their 'love' before everyone including Roxanne who surprisingly, did not show an ounce of emotions. Her face was blank and her eyes were devoid of any emotions, in fact she did not even speak. Seth knew this was the effect of unsaid rejection and she was blocking out her emotions to cope up with the chaos going around her, which  wasn't healthy. So, he had decided to ship her off for her own good and Roxanne did not have objections either. They had lost their parents to a rouge attack years ago and since then, she hasn't disobeyed her brother once. 

Seth despised the idea of working with the person who caused his sister pain, but their father ha always taught them to separate personal life with their professional life. And, Roxanne knew that he loved being the Beta and so, she had herself insisted on him not resigning from the Beta rank which rightfully belonged to him. 

Roxanne, despite not showing an ounce of emotions did take notice of the cruel smirks and taunting comments thrown her way, but she was too exhausted to comment plus, her wolf was silent the whole time draining her energy. 

Seth was at border patrol and she had to submit her letter of moving packs to the Alpha, who was a kind man and always  treated her like family unlike his son. She was now standing before his office door ready to knock before two distinct scents flared her nostrils, it didn't take much time for her to recognize those scents; Her scumbag of a mate and his whore chosen mate was in the office.

'You can do it.' She assured herself and knocked on the door. A faint 'come in' reached her ears as she twisted the doorknob and unlocked the door t find her mate with a scantily dressed Leah on his lap in the couch with the Alpha sitting on his designated leather chair with a scowl set on his face. 

His eyes lit up on seeing her which made her lips curl upwards, he was always sweet to her especially because she often helped him out with his paper works and was well known in the pack for her helpful and kind nature, she was the perfect example of a fit Luna in everyone's eyes. 

"Good Morning, Alpha King!" She exclaimed brightly, to which the old man chuckled and greeted her. She turned towards Draco and Leah,

"Good Morning, Draco and Leah." She greeted in monotone. Leah raised her eyebrows and tilted her chin upwards and said,

"I am your Luna, you shouldn't address us with our first names, Roxanne." Her high pitched voice left a ringing sensation in Roxanne's ear as she curled her lips in a sarcastic smile and said,

"My Luna has been dead for five years now, Leah and You haven't done anything to earn my respect plus, Your mate hasn't ascended his rank yet so I will address you with your first name."

Leah gazed at Draco and whined,

"Draco! She is disrespecting me!" which had both Roxanne and Alpha King roll their eyes. Draco opened his mouth to to say something but was interrupted as Roxanne turned around to face Alpha King and dropped the letter on his desk,

"I am moving packs, Alpha. And I would prefer it to be confidential where I move." She stated politely. 

Alpha King opened the envelope and read her letter silently whilst Draco's eyes burned a whole in the side of her face, He couldn't believe that she was moving away.

"Where are you moving?" Draco's gruff voice made it to her ears.

"It should remain confidential, only between Alpha and I." She stated,

"I am your Alpha." Draco grinded his molars. 

"Not yet." She shrugged.

"Alright, Roxanne, I have signed it and it will remain confidential." Alpha King spoke. Roxanne smiled gratefully as Draco spoke again,

"But, You can't let her leave, Father! She is the helper of the Pack!" He reasoned.

"That is going to be your Luna's job now, Son and It isn't Roxanne's duty to nurture this pack. She needs to find her mate and I believe this moving will help her." Alpha King said in a no nonsense tone which had him shut up.

Roxanne smiled at him and bowed her head before bidding him farewell and exit the office. Leaving a pained Draco standing by the couch.

Meanwhile, Leah had her lisp curled into a malicious smirk.

'I win, Bitch.' She thought. Little did she know that her punishments were long overdue and she was going to face her karma.

 Little did she know that her punishments were long overdue and she was going to face her karma