Chapter Seven All knowing Ass

Edited on 2/20/17

Chapter Seven Jasper's Pov

    Training today went smoothly, the Major and I had a good chat.

    The day is almost over and the family is going hunting. The Cullen's and myself are animal drinkers. I used to feed off of humans but the Cullen's made me switch diets.

    "Jasper, are you coming or are you just going to stand there?"

    "Emmett, I'm coming don't worry. My goal is to catch the bigger animal," I say snapping out of my thoughts.

    "Are you okay Jasper? You have been out of it all day. I'm starting to get worried," Edward asks.

    "I'm FINE! I don't want to talk about it. It's not important," I say a bit too loud.

    "Whatever you say Jazz, whatever you say," Edward chastises.

    We head through the woods. I let my instincts take over. I smell a deer and pursue it. Right as I'm about to strike my phone vibrates and rings. I pull it out.

    "Peter this better be important!"

    "Shit! Sorry Major, I was calling to tell you I know something you don't," he teases.

    "Peter you better tell me what you know or I'm going to light your ass on fire!"

    "I can't tell you everything but keep your eyes open for a surprise visitor."

    "What the hell Peter, why can't you tell me more?"

    "Sorry, Charlotte and I will also be coming down in a few days. Please tell Esme that we will need a place to stay."

    "Okay, bye asshole."

    "Bye Major."

   With that I hang up. God what does he know.

    I decide just to head home instead of feeding. I run through the woods admiring the trees and leaves.

    The sky is starting to turn a light light pink in color signalling that it will be morning soon.

    Right before I get to the house, the wind blows and I pick up two vampire scents. One of them is faintly familiar, almost like it's been awhile since I've smelled it. The other I don't know at all.

    I run back to tell the family.