eleven

Me : I should probably sleep, it's getting late
*turn off lights and went to bed*

*proceeds to read wattpad books for hours*

~
Alexandra

I made a couple more friends.

A lot, actually.

I mean, I'm now friends with almost half of the students.

All I did was asking them ways and about how things work in the school then BAM, we exchange numbers. One thing I really like about them is they all used whatsapp, which makes it easier to talk to them. We create group chats and chat for hours.

Lucas, Raymond and I have a lot in common. Which makes us close friends, we texted each other till 2am last night, talking about how we will be going for shopping later.

"My friends know about you,"
Dimitri started with a frown, "they only know a few people at school and they talked about you yesterday, which is weird because they never talk about a girl before -which is also very concerning to me- but it also means that you're pretty popular."
He ranted with a moody look.

I smirked,
"So I won the challenge, now you can bring me to school for a whole week."

He groan with fake annoyance,
"It's gonna be so embarassing to bring an ugly girl like you."

But deep down, we both know how much we like each other's presence and how proud we both are to have each other as a sibling.

"I'm going to my room, I'll be down here after two hours."
I said standing up from the barstool.

I'm in the kitchen right now, I came down here for a drink as soon as I woke up. So it's pretty early right now, and I have my morning routine to do.

"I'm gonna put a timer, I'm leaving without you if you're not here in two hours."

~

"So you're going with Dimitri ?"
Lucas, -my crush, not my new friend- asked as I drink my orange juice.

I nod my head then grin,
"Yeah, I won the challenge."

Lucas chuckles, shaking his head,
"I knew you would."

"Anyways, how's the break up thing with Ariana ?"
I asked trying to kept my voice casual.

I'm not good with prep talk so let's hope he's okay.

Or maybe they don't broke up.

And maybe Lucas still like her.

Even if they didn't really break up, it's okay for me.

As long as he's happy.

Gosh that sounds so—

"Well, she understood what I said. We weren't good together, we can't make each other happy, so we are better that way and she think so too."
He said with a small smile.

" Oh, I can understand that."
I responded with a small smile, remembering my ex-boyfriend, not Jace, the other one.

Okay back to the topic,