7. Dominic Thiem - face masks

"Mmm y/n, what are you doing?" Dominic yawned as he walked into the bathroom to find you putting on a clay face mask

"A face mask," you stared into the mirror while Dominic wrapped his arms around you, pressing his chest to your back.

"Can I do one?" he rested his chin on top of your head.

"Really?"

"Well there's nothing for me to do now that I'm on break for the offseason," Dominic pouted.

"Okay," you smiled. "Do you want to put it on or do you want me to do it for you?"

"Can you do it?" he yawned yet again, "I'm sleepy."

He carefully watched you take the cream out of the container and make a face at it. "Why does it look like that?"

"Calm down, Domi. It'll look different when it dries on your face."

Dominic eyed you skeptically before he put on a headband to help push the hair out of his face. Once you finally finished spreading the clay on his face he came and stood in front of the mirror with you, poking at his face before you could stop him.

"I look so gross," he laughed.

"Don't worry, I do too," you looked up at him.

"No, you always look pretty," he pecked your nose before looking slightly repulsed. "Even with this clay stuff on your face."

"Well, you're normally super pretty Domi, but I can't say this clay is a look for you," you quipped back and he frowned at you.

"Meanie," he pouted before pausing to yawn, "You owe me cuddles now."

"Okay, you big baby," you pulled him through to the living room, sitting down on the couch while he decided to lay with his head in your lap.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle," you grinned down at him while he blinked slowly.

"We'll cuddle later. I like this more."

While watching tv, you slowly ran your fingers through his dark hair and he sighed deeply, closing his eyes. 

"Babe, is it supposed to burn this much?" He said, opening his eyes after barely five minutes pass.

"Well, yeah."

"Then I wanna take it off," he whined before sitting up and dragging you back into the bathroom. You quickly washed your face with water and Dominic mirrored your actions, wrapping you in a crushing hug afterwards.

"I love you so much," he murmured into your hair.

"I love you so much too," you copied him, breathing in the smell of his body wash and laundry detergent. It smelled like Dominic and you loved it. However there was also the slight whiff of your coconut shampoo.

"Domi, did you use my shampoo again?"

"Yeah," he whispered. "I wanted to smell like you because you always smell so nice and if I can smell it, then it's like you're always with me."

"You're so sweet," you smiled against his shoulder and Dominic suddenly picked you up, carrying you the bedroom before unceremoniously falling onto the bed, pulling you down on top of him.

"You're so warm and tiny," he grinned, flipping you over so he was resting on his forearms above you.

"Maybe you're just so big," you teased and Dominic slowly lowered himself to rest his body on yours. "And now you're crushing me."

"Now we can cuddle."

"Well we can't cuddle if I'm not breathing," you joked, trying to push him off you. Dominic groaned at that but rolled off you nevertheless before pulling you towards him and wrapping his arms around you again. "How does your face feel?"

He quickly moved a hand to his cheek before putting it around you again. "Mmm soft," he hummed. "I love you, y/n."

"I love you more."

"That's not possible."

"How is it not possible?" you giggled.

"I'm taller so I have more love in my body because it's bigger," he mumbled while smiling.

"How about we love each other equally, you dork?"

"Unacceptable," he smirked, "I love you more, end of story."

Dominic peppered kisses all over your face while you thought about how lucky you were for a boyfriend like him.

---

you guys....can someone please tell me what they did with andrey? 

andrey rublev with a freaking mustache on gucci russia

andrey rublev with a freaking mustache on gucci russia. he looks like freaking will ferrel with a mustache but younger. look at him, he's literally pleading for help in the first pic lolll

qotc: what do you think of andrey's mustache?

ans: i'm sorry this is just too much for me i hope he shaves it off asap or else i will do it for him

i had this chapter written a while ago but i forgot to post it :/ i promise i won't take that long for the next update!!

happy holidays :)