About the Things That Made You Smile.

be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody, if you're serious about your dream no matter how hard it gets, take good care of yourself.

everyone is having fun, while I am alone here, waiting for you to come. the cheering voice of the crowd and the worst feeling of mine. why do I need to feel this? everyone's dream came true that summer. at the age of 20, we put a pause on our dreams. there was a girl who shone radiantly "forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and.." a dazzling dream in times of hardships, i reminded myself with her favourite quote. "..no matter how hard life gets, never regret everything that made you smile."

you think life is going smooth for you because your peers are scared of you. what you are uncertain about is that, you look like a fool begging for people's attention, I haven't been there in forever. but today, I only want either warmth and attention from the person who makes me happy.

KISS SLOWLY.
LOVE TRULY.
LAUGH UNCRONTROLLABLY.

everyone seems like they're advantageous, even after all the drinks, my life is still the same. I keep laughing at how others live their lives and whereas me, I keep living my own life brimmed of remorse. my life is piteous, i have no rights to judge others. let's try your way of living.

one.

two.

three.

four.

five. i've been living my life all wrong at work

six. at my marriage too

seven. as a mother to my children

eight. i've been living my life all wrong at this point

nine.

ten.

what's wrong with a divorced woman with kids?

nonetheless, I will live with my life without any regrets.

please don't copy, plagiarism is a crime.