A Story About Rain and You.

let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday.

under the bright sun along with the darkness of my life. there are things that bemuse my mind, I can't explain how I feel. at the time when i am alone, there is someone who can make me understand things that I am not able to discern, things that I couldn't fathom out, something I feel. darkness. grief. pain. i'm not dense but, what is love? what does it do? what is first love? how can I feel it when I am used to be alone and pained by things I can't conceive.

when the rain falls, my tears flowed.
the faster the rain ceases,
the faster you leave me.

all men have their first loves. at a time when i didn't know what love was, i had feelings that i couldn't even decipher and did things that i couldn't even grasp. just like unexpected rainfall, my unfamiliar and complicated feelings were defined in one moment, you were my first love. on rainy days, people can measure how big their love is. even when they share umbrellas as everyone holds them at different angles, it's clearly visible how big their benevolence for each other is, so love and rain come hand in hand. love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

please don't copy, plagiarism is a crime.