Chapter 24

Roohi POV

It has been 3 months since the incident . It was very blissful to say the least. Although the morning sickness is always at peak, I wasn't able to digest anything at all it was very difficult to hide from family. Ammi would throw knowing glances at me time to time.

I crossed my first trimester yesterday, me and Ahad had an appointment , everything was normal.  We plan to say to the family tomorrow. It was our first anniversary and we are celebrating at our farmhouse.

It still feels like yesterday when I was going to meet him. So much happened we shared happiness, sorrow and unannounced moments,standing by each other side .

Few days ago, we celebrated baby mannat birthday. During the party I became violently sick because of food.
From that day onwards Maham and ammi are suspicious.

We arrived at a day before to farmhouse just me and Ahad. All the other family members would come tomorrow.

"Ahad please let's go and ride "I was pleading him to take me on a horse ride.

"No Roohi not on a horse ride,but anything else" he spoke sternly.
"Ahad am perfectly fine just as the doctor said.you know how much I wanted to do this.  Even you can ride with me." I tried my best for him to give in.

After a 5 minutes of pleadings and buttering him finally he gave in.

After a long hours of horse ride, khala have already prepared the dinner some of our favorite dishes.

Still there were more 2 hours left for 00'o'clock . I didn't know what surprise he planned but I did get him a small gift.

After praying isha we we strolled around the farmhouse for an hour for some time it was only on Ahad's insistence.

When we came back to our room it was beautifully decorated with black and gold balloons. I must have known why Ahad insisted on going so he can execute all .

"Will you please change into that?" He spoke close to my ear.
"Okay " I took the gift and went in the bathroom to change.

It is a beautiful blush gown, it was a perfect fit what surprised me was that I could see a small bump clearly visible

It is a beautiful blush gown, it was a perfect fit what surprised me was that I could see a small bump clearly visible. Tears welled up looking at it. My bubba was growing up .
As I always wore a loose clothing I didn't notice before.

I came out of bathroom to find Ahad also wearing same color shirt with khaki pants.
He gazed from top to bottom and his gaze stopped at my bloated stomach. He strode towards me and gently caressed it,as it was a most prized possession.

"I didn't know you started showing "he voiced sounding surprised.
"I didn't either bubba is growing alhamdulilah "I told with equal excitement.

He pulled me for a kiss. It was filled with love, want, need, passion and desire. We were seeping our souls into one another.

When I felt a lack of breath I pulled away but his lips didn't break the contact of his lips from my body. A moan escaped my mouth when he bit the base of my neck.
A low growl escaped his lips. I pulled little away from him.