Chapter 213-215

Chapter 213: Advertise Jade Beauty Jewelry

Hao Ran read the message from his mother, but he didn't want to go. However, her mother demanded that he come right away. Otherwise, she would punish him when she got home.

To be honest, Hao Ran was afraid of his mother, because his mother could keep talking by his ears for a long time, which was quite bothersome and Hao Ran couldn't stand it. In the end, he had to agree.

Around 11:40 am, Gu Ning arrived at the beauty salon. Mrs. Hao and Mrs. Lu had also just finished their facial treatment, waiting in the lounge.

"Ningning, come here." Gu Man saw Gu Ning first. Gu Ning walked over to Gu Man afterwards.

The minute that Gu Ning walked inside, Mrs. Hao abruptly stood up in astonishment. "It's you!"

Everybody looked at Mrs. Hao. Does she know Gu Ning?

Seeing Mrs. Hao, Gu Ning was slightly surprised, but still greeted her politely. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Hao!"

"Don't call me Mrs. Hao. You can just call me Aunt Gu," Mrs. Hao had a good impression of Gu Ning in the first place, and now she liked her more after she found out that Gu Ning was Gu Man's daughter.

"Nice to meet you, Aunt Gu," Gu Ning said again.

"Gu Lan, do you know Gu Man's daughter?" Mrs. Lu asked with confusion. Gu Qing and Gu Man were also confused.

"She is the girl who attended Master Qin's birthday party with Hao Ran and the other boys the other day! She also sent a gift of, wait a second, oh, the gla.s.s with deer heads! You told me that the girl had a good air at that time!" Mrs. Hao explained with delight.

"Oh! It was you?" Mrs. Lu was surprised. Gu Ning had impressed her that day.

"Yes, it was me. And nice to meet you too, Madam," Gu Ning greeted Mrs. Lu.

"Please don't call me Madam. You can simply call me Aunt Bai," Mrs. Lu said.

"Nice to meet you, Aunt Bai," Gu Ning said.

Hearing that, Gu Qing and Gu Man figured out what was going on now. They knew that Gu Ning had attended a birthday party.

"Gu Man told me that her daughter is a senior student in the No. 3 High School. I then called Hao Ran to meet you. Unexpectedly, you're friends already!" Mrs. Hao said, like they were meant to be close.

"Oh, Hao Ran is almost leaving his school now. I'm curious about his reaction when he sees you!" Mrs. Lu said. Apparently, she had no intention to tell Hao Ran the coincidence beforehand.