Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221: Accident at the Construction Site II

Seconds later, people around them finally realized that an accident had happened, and everyone gathered around.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Exactly! What are you doing?

People questioned Gu Ning continuously, but Gu Ning immediately snapped at them, "Shut your mouths, and call the ambulance right now!"

Hearing that, someone immediately took out his phone, calling the ambulance.

The construction worker's ribs were broken, his internal organs were all damaged, and his right leg was broken too. He would be dead in a normal situation, but Gu Ning's power soon cured his injuries.

Although it cost Gu Ning a lot of power, it was an emergency and the construction worker was her own employee. Gu Ning naturally couldn't do nothing. Moreover, if anyone died at the construction site and the news went aboard, the reputation of the company would be affected and the feng shui of its buildings would be in doubt.

Gu Ning didn't cure the employee completely, but only prevented him from dying. If he wasn't injured at all or just slightly damaged after falling from such a high level, it would be strange.

The construction worker was surprised to find out that he was still alive after he woke up, and there was a touch of disappointment and unwillingness that flashed through his eyes.

He's disappointed and unwilling to be alive? Gu Ning noticed his unusual reactions. Apparently, it wasn't an accident, but more like a scheme. The question was why?

Gu Ning didn't have time to think about that right now, and she called An Guangyao without delay.

"Boss, what's up?" An Guangyao asked like usual. He obviously had no idea about what had just happened at the construction site.

"Uncle An, an accident happened at our construction site. A worker fell from a high level, and he's injured. Come over right now," Gu Ning said.

"What? Sure, I'll be right there," An Guangyao stood up from his chair in shock. He didn't have time to ask how Gu Ning found out about it, and told his secretary to arrange a car and to inform the construction director.

An Guangyao didn't receive the report of the accident until he was about to leave the company.

Because a worker at the construction site needed to tell the security room first, and a security guard then called the company, then a worker in the company reported this bad news to the management. After all that, An Guangyao was finally able to hear about it.

The ambulance arrived earlier than An Guangyao and the others. A doctor checked the injured worker for a short time, then took him to the hospital.