Jungle Boy Has A Secret crush..

Jungle Boy went to work one day and saw this beautiful man in the world. Even, Jungle Boy works with him and Luchasaurus. Jungle Boy always smiles at him as he walks by and checking out his cute butt. Then turns away and walk down the hallway.

Luchasaurus looks at Jungle Boy as he leaves. Luchasaurus says to Marko "What wrong with Jungle Boy?" Marko said "I'll find out.*

So, Marko goes to find Jungle Boy. Marko yells "JUNGLE BOY! Where are you!?" Marko hears a cry in the break room. Marko opens the door and sees Jungle Boy head down on the table crying. Marko placed his hand on his shoulder and said " Are you okay, JungleBoy?" Jungle Boy looks at Marko with his teary eyes and said "No."

Marko sat down next to Jungle Boy and said " Is there anything I can help?" Marko wipes Jungle Boy's tears. Jungle Boy looks at Marko for a few minutes and said " Yes, you can only you won't tell anyone about my secret okay Marko?" Marko nods his head and agree to not to tell anyone. Jungle Boy lens over and whispers to Marko's ear and said "I have a secretly crush on you. Please don't tell anyone."

Marko starts blushing and says to Jungle Boy in his ear "I have a secretly crush on you too." Jungle Boy was in shocked. Marko smiles and placed his hand on Jungle Boy's leg. Jungle Boy smiles and blushing in front of Marko. Marko smiles and hugs Jungle Boy and whispers " promise you wouldn't tell anyone about us." Jungle Boy whispers "I promise my love."

Marko stands up and goes met Luchasaurus before the match starts. Jungle Boy stays in the break room shocked about what just happened. Jungle Boy whispers to himself "I can't believe that Marko loves me." Jungle Boy covers his face and moves it away from his face.

To be continued...