Break Up [3]

Lexa P. O. V

Clarke Tazored Y/n few more times she suddenly Started breathing. Clarke and Abby Told me ı should Leave for Now And They would Call Me here When she is better.

I wanted to Know what exactly happened so ı made my way To Xena And Theodore ı spotted them and told them to come to my room to talk they Nodded.

Soon Xena And theodore was İn my Room ı asked then what exactly happened and Theodore Spoke "Y/n was Helping a Hurt grounder I was drinking water and Xena Was Looking Around Then suddenly We heard a Roar A Big Panther Ran up to Y/n and She covered The hurt Grounder So the panther Bit her shoulder she tried Stabbing The panther with her knife and ı ran up to her and threw my Sword into the Head of the panther then Xena came running ı gave her my shirt So Xena Could stop the bleeding but it didn't work We hopped into our horse and came here"

I told them They Could go They Bowed And Left.
Y/n was Known for her heroism and no wonder she covered The grounder.

I felt my my tears Running down my Eyes. I should have Listened to Y/n and Shouldn't have Listened to Titus.

I promised her nothing would change once ım commander but I broke the promise I ignored Her and That hurt her As much as me ı Just hope She will get better so ı can Apologize.

I don't Really Apologize to anyone But what ı did to Y/n needs More than apologizing if ı didn't Listen to Titus Maybe Y/n wouldn't have gotten hurt.

These days without Y/n has been The worst days Of my Life and ı can't get her out of my head she's all ım thinking about.

Not being With her Made me Weak being with her made me stronger Titus was Wrong.
I need to talk to her.
I need her.

[Time skip]
Clarke told me Y/n wants To see me..
I made my way to Y/n she was Laying Down in a bed with Bandages Around her Shoulder.

She Looked At me and Said "I want to talk" the Second ı heard Her Talk i missed her voice.. I missed kissing her ı missed her jokes that every sky People understands But ı don't but Still smile Because She Looks cute, I missed everything about her.

"Im sorry" I said She Looked at me in the Eye ı could see she was a bit shocked since she never hear me saying sorry To anyone or even her.

"Im sorry ı İgnored You ım sorry I listened To Titus ı shouldn't have Listened to Him if ı Haven't You wouldn't have been here and I-ı missed you y-you're Always on my mind and ı-I hurt You, and you don't Deserve That I Love you and ı-" she cut me of
"Lexa!" she shouted ı went quiet

"I know.. I know titus made you do it I know you Lexa your My Girlfriend I know your Thoughts I look at you in the eye And ı know what you are thinking ı know that you Know me Like I know you" She said and she was right

I looked at her and she Continued
"And you know what ım thinking right Now İt will take time Lexa" I Nodded Quickly

we Looked at each other for a Few seconds then she said "Kiss me please"

I Leaned close to her Lips then connected our Lips Oh how ı missed those Lips she Kissed back and ı Started to suck on her Bottom Lip she Moaned then ı started Exploring Her Mouth When Oxygen Became a problem she Looked at me I smiled.

I will never ever break her Heart and Never ever listen to other People.

"I Love you" I said

"I love you too"she said
I kissed her forehead she smiled

"I will never Leave you or Hurt you" I said
"Oh you better" she said and ı Laughed Softly

"You are my Weakness" I said

"You are mine too Lexa" she said

She yawned I kissed her forehead again

"You need to Sleep Hodnes" I said

"Sleep next to me" she said

"are you Sure You could get Hurt Y/n" I said concerned

"Just Lay next to me Lexa you won't Hurt me Please" she said

"Okay Okay" I said and Layed next to her

"Im not hurting you am ı?" I asked

"No you aren't" she said

She slowly Drifted to Sleep I kissed her Nose and Drifted off to sleep myself ı am very Lucky to have her and Will do my Best​ to Always Protect her No matter.

"Ai hod yu in Y/n" I said before falling asleep