You Do? [1]

Y/n was Always Shy but with the commander she was even more shy Than ever and Clarke Noticed this İt didn't Take Long for Clarke To find out that Y/n indeed Has a Crush on Lexa And When Clarke knew Ocatavia Knew and When she Knew Raven knew And When Raven knew Everybody from The sky People Knew They Always Teased Y/n about Lexa Or whenever She was close to her Raven winked at her.

Y/n P. O. V

Today Clarke was Having a Small meeting with Lexa and some other Grounders a guy with Blue eyes Spoke up to Clarke He was angry.

Clarke and me decided To go outside and Get fresh air

when an Arrow Just Landed on the tree right Next to us we saw The blue eyed Guy me and Clarke started running he decided To follow us. At some point ı Lost Clarke.

I hear Clarke Scream ı ran up to where She was Clarke was about to get stabbed

When Someone Shot their Knife into His Hand ı turned back And saw Lexa she said something in trigedasleng which ı understood as 'you attack them you attack me'

Suddenly We heard a Big roar Lexa's face turned White and Said "Pauna"

We ran And ran we were inside a Building Another Young grounder was with us Lexa positioned herself Clarke got her Gun out and gave me an extra One.

Me and Bellamy practiced Shoting So ı was good at it.

Then and Big Gorilla Jumped right onto The young grounder honestly ı was scared as hell I didn't know what to do I holded lexa's arm then she looked at me ı pulled my hand away from her arm.

The Gorilla turned to us we ran then Clarke jumped of the Building Second was me ı jumped when Lexa jumped she shouted ı ran up to her And holded from her arm we ran up to Clarke She got inside from ı small Hole ı Got in Next than ı was Helping Lexa get in when the Gorilla came.

"Leave me" she shouted

"Never" I said and shooted the Gorilla a few times and it let go of Lexa I pulled her inside.

I sat down on the floor And Clarke Sat next to me.

[TİME SKİP]

The Gorilla was Banging the door
That's it we are dying We Were standing next to the door I looked at Lexa and she said "Don't worry Death is not the end"

"We are not dying" I said

"Maybe we aren't Open the door" Clarke said

"No what the fvck" I said Lexa looked at me amazed ı never Cursed Next to her.

"Y/n this is gonna Work just do what Im saying" clake shouted

"Fine!" I said and Opened the door.

The Gorilla Barged inside Clarke holded me by my Hand and ı holded Lexa by her hand We ran outside and Clarke Locked the door on the Gorilla.

[TİME SKİP (again)]
Clarke was Sleeping I was watching the fire Lexa was Looking at me.

"How is your Leg" I asked

"Hurts" she said
This time ı looked over at Clarke got Closer to her and Took a strand of hair and Put it behind Her ear.

"You care For her" I heard Lexa say

"Of course she is my friend" I said

"Yet you care for her Like Lovers... She does the same for you too" she said I looked over to her.

"We aren't Lovers Lexa" I said "I like someone Else" I added
She looked at me in the eye And Nodded.
Oh how bad ı wanted to know what was going on in her head

Suddenly we heard The gorilla Again Clarke Stood up

"İts Okay Clarke" I said Calming her down
She nodded and asked "are you okay?"

"Im fine Are you?" I asked

"Im fine Cupcake" she said

İt was sort of a Nickname ı told her I liked Cupcake's And she decided To call me that from then on

"Cupcake?" We heard Lexa Say

"İt's Sort of an Nickname" I said
She nodded but ı knew she didn't Understand it but go With İt.

Was she jealous? Of course not why would she, she Just Wanted to Know if we were Lıvers or not.. But why?

No Y/n you are Over thinking

The Commander Lexa İs Jealous of Me! 

Hah that's funny Y/n.. But what if she is ı mean she asked to much questions about me and Clarke.

I looked over at Clarke and she gave me a Look which Said 'Come here' ı went closer To her And She whispered İnto my ear "I heard you talk with Lexa, She is definitely Jealous.. Don't overthink it Y/n Of course she is Jealous and of course she Likes you ı mean who can't like you"

"you think so?" I asked

"I know so Y/n go for it" she said
I was about To say something But heard A cough from Lexa ı turned around and She Looked mad Like really Mad She seemed Jealous I turned to Clarke And she winked at me

I Laughed At her Action which got a Look ı couldn't explain from Lexa

I sighed and Looked over at Clarke one More Time to see Her Pointing at Lexa with Her eyebrows

I shaked my Head

This Girl