1.3

(Edited 15/4/2021)

Settling down at the table Luke smiles at his new family while eating. Acting like her cheerful self Leila starts to babble on about how her day at college was. "Hey big brother my school is hosting a festival next week that all students need to participate in. will you come to vist? Please" she begged with her puppy dog eyes. Knowing that he could never resist that face Luke agreed to her request with a smile present in his eyes. Showing her joy she thursts her fist up in the air with a loud "yes" Feeling like teasing her Luke shows a sly expresion "so little sis hows it going with your little crush?" Expressing a blush she hids her face while squeling while Authur their dad shows a slightly firce face while shouting "what crush?" Their mother Irene shows a delighted face while asking "yes what crush. come on you can tell mother right? what's their name? how old are they?" Firing question after question she moves closer to Leila while showing an excited smile. Leila feeling slightly afraid about how her parents were reacting moved closer to Luke while uttering "oh god look what you started." Showing suprise at their reaction Luke also uttered "I regret it now."

After a very adventful dinner Luke finally bid goodbye to his family that was finally back to normal. "I will come see you again soon mother, father. Also I will call you about the festival at your school Leila." Getting into the car Luke drived home feeling exausted. Throwing himself onto the bed as soon as he got home Luke diden't even care if it was out of character anymore he just needed to get some sleep after such a long day.

Waking up the next morning with the help of his system that he almost forgot about Luke got up and started the daily routine again.

The rest of the week went by like this until it was finally the day for the female lead to appear. Waking up full of expectations Luke got to the office in record time while also going over his plan in his head. He had decided that even though he knew that she was a spy he was still going to hire her. It is better to keep your friends close and your enimes closer after all. This way he will be able to keep an eye on her while also conveniently ruining her plans. 'This is thriling' Luke coulden't help but think while slightly grinning not knowing that he some how gained the attention of someone that he really diden't want the attention of. She did orchestrate a car acident to gain the love of her last crush after all.

 She did orchestrate a car acident to gain the love of her last crush after all