12🔞

what

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🌹

🌿

🌟

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

*I would grab you arm and would take you into our room * "Kitten~ You did this on your own doing~" "Are you aware of what you did?" Pushing you onto the bed, I would rip your shirt open and take it off. I would grab a box from under our bed and grab the handcuffs from it. Backing you up closer to the headboard, I take your hands and the handcuffs and would cuff you to the bed. I would start removing all your clothes quickly. I would get up smirking and would take pictures of you cuffed onto the bed. "Awh..How cute~ You're such a whore~." I would climb back onto you and would start jerking you off. Your legs wanting to close, I spread them apart more forcing my fingers into your hole. Hearing your slutty sounds, I would take my hand off your dick and would put my fingers into your mouth. "Do it properly. You don't want another punishment right?~" My finger drenched in you saliva, I make my hand go back down to your dick. The wet squelching noises fill the room along with your slutty moans.* "Eh? What's that?~ You're gonna cum?" I would edge you twice giving you dry and cumcontrolled orgasms. "Of course it's gonna hurt. This is your punishment remember?~ But I'll allow you to cum." My fingers pushing deep into you and my hands going a quick motion on your dick, your moans get greater in volume. "Cum. Cum for me!~" I look up to see your beautiful, lewd face and would go even quicker. One loud and slutty moan filled the air as you came everywhere. "Did that hurt too much? I can even worse next time~"

what