15🔞

how-

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

☁️

🌊

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

*sinks teeth into your neck slowly* "I have now claimed you darling~ You're now mine. *i would push you into the bed behind you* "I can't hold back darling.~ *ripping open your shirt, I would lick your chest all over* "Oh what's this?~ You're already excited for me? You're such a slut~ *I would rub your area, feeling you try to close your legs (i said area to make this gender-neutral)* "Ah Kitten don't so that~ Let me touch you~ *after taking your pants off, i would rub your area* "Keep it down Kitten~ I don't want people hearing us~" *I would out two of my fingers into your mouth making you suck them* "Good job Darling~" *I would take my wet fingers and would finger you and would put my hand over your mouth* "You're so loose~ Would you like to tell me something?~ You fingered yourself earlier? Kitten you know that's a punishment right? *I would take my fingers out of you and would pick you up, placing you down onto the bed* "Kitten you know our rules right? Do not touch yourself without my permission~" *I would my belt and would run it against your bare ass* "We'll do 5 okay? Such an obedient kitten~" *hitting your ass the five times you give out small, slutty moans* "Hm~ You're such a whore~" *I would take off my pants and would go into you raw* Hm..fuck..you're so warm inside~Close your legs a little bit darling~ *holding you by the legs, I would thrust into you at an inhuman speed* Ah fuck! You're such a slut! Aha! Daddy's slut!~ You love daddy's cock? Yeah?~ *I would put my hand around your throat, squeezing it softly* You love being choked by Daddy right? Hmn~ You're ass is so good!~ Such a slutty ass for your Daddy!~ *continues to thrust deeply and harshly* "You close!? I am too!~ Come on Kitten, let's cum together!~ *forcing myself deeper into you, I cum deeply into you* "Cum kitten~" *you twitch inside indicating you came* "Ha..You're such a slut~"

POG 😸