22- How to save your mom and ding dong ditch angry birds

Hello Everyone!

So, there's something I think I should tell you guys. Over the weekend this fanfic was almost left unfinished forever (if you understand what I mean). I'm really don't know how to feel right now. A feeling of anger, sadness, excitement, & other things have all been triggered by waking up on Monday.

Just know that i'm really trying and that all of the nice comments, votes, and just reading my work in general has really helped me keep pushing. So thanks for always being there. Also, i'm sorry for dumping my problems here, i know i'm annoying.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

✩✩✩

--Izuku POV--

I woke slumped against a brick wall, with a small girl curled up on my chest. I sat there confused for a second. Why are me and Eri on the streets?

That's when it all came flooding back. Getting kidnapped at the mall. The second raid on his base. Hitoshi. Kacchan. Shouta. My quirk... and then my mom. I grip my head as my breaths start to become more shallow. My head starts spinning and panic sets in. I feel myself trembling, trying to regain my grip on reality.

"...Mister? Are you okay?" asks a voice coming from in front of me.

I slowly open my eyes and see Eri looking at me concern in her eyes. She's so pure. I feel myself start to calm down, and remember the conversation we had in the dream space. I smile softly. I pull her closer to my chest and hold her in a warm embrace.

"Mhm. Just a panic, we'll be okay though. Don't worry." I say. I feel her nod, as her horn brushes against my chest. 

I need to find out if my plan worked. I carefully set Eri on the ground, then stand up. 

"You ready to go Eri? We need to move around a lot, so that the bad people can't find us, okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, are they looking for you to?" she asks me.

"Mhm. We have the same quirk. I used to know you, but I accidently used my quirk to well... rewind everything back in time 3 years." I say.

"Really?! That's so cool! What even is our quirk though?" she asks me, enthusiasm filling her voice, but is not reflected on her face.

"Oh, our quirk is called rewind, I haven't really figured out that much, but I know we can rewind living things back in time." I reply.

"Can I do cool things too?" she asks stars in her eyes, open mouthed.

"Yep!" I reply giving her one of my good smiles. She looks to the side and blushes a little bit but doesn't smile. I guess she's not used to affection, can't help but be a little embarrassed.

(I swear to fucking god if you took that the wrong way🔪)

My mind starts to wander back to what's really important. Get moving and find out if the plan was successful. I gently pick Eri up and flick the hood of my sweatshirt over her head.

I start walking through the streets, not too fast, yet not too slow, so I don't draw attention to myself. As i'm walking, I notice a small crowd gathering by a store with tvs in the windows.

'Explosion by Tatooin Station - 3 injured, everyone survived'

I read the headline. Well I know things went the way I wanted them to.

--Yesterday--

I watch my mom's car drive away until it's out of view. Let's get this started. 

While I was doing classes at UA, I spent a lot of time in the support department. I've always been interested in building things since I was a little kid.