05

phthartic; deadly and destructive. nebulae in your eyes and your sadistic fingers entangled amidst the seams of your wretched constellations- ashes on the doorstep of your temples and hellfire in your lionheart- i reckoned you were beautiful.

a haunting masterpiece- a deadly art in which you slaughtered me with my dumbstruck eyes still gazing up at the northern lights you caressed with the tips of your bloody fingers- you and i met at the end of the world and i had breathed you in as the sweet night and every milksop star you placed upon my blemished lungs- i reckoned you were beautiful.

stains on your stars and pain in your scars, but i intertwined mine with yours and sung to you bittersweet words of my wrecked story to that of which you tore apart at every high note in the melody of your melancholic achings, and i who harmonized with sanguine blood gushing from my severed gut and teardrops that the moonlight had kissed sunk into my white silk- i reckoned you were beautiful.

in the end, even the stars chose destruction over life and i hold on to your greek hands for a slight moment as the beautiful wickedness we knew as the world met shoulder to shoulder with her quintessential demise.

guess we were ships in the night- i bid forever goodbye to a kindred soul i had no pleasure of befriending- yet i reckoned you were beautiful.