Part 32

In the canteen.

Fab5 , Nandini, Navya and Zubin were sitting there except for Dhruv. Manik was hell tensed for Dhruv. Dhruv has disappeared after the argument. Nandini could clearly see the tension in his eyes.

Nandini kept her hand on his hand.

Nandini (blinking her eyes as if telling everything will be fine) - Manik, trust your Buddy. He won't do anything wrong.

Manik nodded his head in a small smile and then removed his hand from her hold. He was back to the weird mode with Nandini and he removing her hand was one such sign.

Alya - Guys don't be sad for us. Its okay. I have stopped thinking about it. You also please do the same.

Manik - Alya, please stop faking around. And don't tell us to be okay and all. It's like one creates the mess and we all solve it together. We won't leave you when you need us.

Navya - Yes Alya, and if this time Dhruv again take any stupid decision na then believe me I will make him the babysitter of my baby. Then let him bear all the potty of my child.

All chuckled at her idiotic yet amazing plan.

Alya (crunching her nose) - Seriously Navya!

Cabir - Actually not a bad idea. I know what it takes to handle that little monster and Dhruv would surely get his brains back.

Mukti - Yes that would be fun.

Nandini - Guys your plans seems too dangerous.

Navya - Aree Nandu, agar ghee sidhe ungli se na nikle na, yoh ungli tedhi karni padhti hai.

Nandini gave a confused smile knowing nothing about what she said. Nandini seems traditional but she had hold on her English more that Hindi. And our Navya was like a chalta firta pitara of Hindi language. Rest all's case was somewhere near Nandini.

Navya (slapping her own forehead) - Hey Matarani! You didn't even understand this. Kya hoga tumhara?

Manik - What kya hoga? Your hindi is so specialized that known around could even get a hint of what you........ Wait..

Manik stopped with the ringing on his mobile. He saw the caller id and left a relief sigh. He glanced at all and then lift the call.

Manik - Ha bol...

.....

Manik - Okay wait a second.

Manik without saying anything went from there and after some time came back.

He sat with on the chair. He did something on his phone and dug his head in his phone. And then later again continued with others. Nandini found his behavior little weird. She looked at him frowning. Manik glanced her but then again ignored her. Nandini turned her face underside frustrated because sometimes he is good while sometimes he ignores her. 

After sometime at a deserted place at around 7 o clock.

Mukti, Alya and Zubin were going somewhere. Alya was constantly nagging them to tell what were they upto.

Alya - Mukti where the hell you are taking me? It's so dark here. I can't even see properly.

Zubin - Alya this is the place where I use to come when I was sad and disappointed. Mukti too likes this place now. It gives relief. Come you need this today.

Alya - Okay.

After some more walk, they stood at a place.

Mukti ( shouted little louder) - Finally we reached. Alya you are here.