Part 40

In Manik's room

Manik showed his hand indicating her to stop. Nandini abruptly stopped.

"If you think I am gonna justify myself then you are wrong... (Nandini nodded No and was about to speak) No let me talk. I had seen the video when I came to your house. That time you had a panic attack. And I suppose that was also because of this video. I know you are here to confront me but let me tell you that... You can leave. I think you still don't trust me. Why will you? You have whole proof with yourself. You don't want to trust me then don't.... In fact you think I am cheating on you then fine let's break u.... Ahhh", Manik was shut with Nandini's punch.

He looked at her to find her teary eyes. His corner of lips were bleeding. He touched his lips to take a look at the blood. Nandini too looked at his wounded lip angrily.

"I am not at all sorry for this. You deserve this in fact you deserve more. You must be thinking that I punched you because I thought you are cheating on me then Mr Manik Malhotra you are completely wrong. I can never think that way. I trust you that's why I am here. I am not here to confront you... No.. I am here to tell you everything. And I will do what I am here for. ", Saying this Nandini again took her mobile and made him hear the call recording of her with that person. She didn't show the second recording as she thought she must deal with Manik first.

After the recording was over, he looked at her who was looking at him with teary eyes. He was very guilty for making such assumptions. For hurting her with his words. "What we're you saying? Yes.. I don't trust you..I don't believe you.... I am hear to confront you... And ya Let's break up. Okay fine. Let's break up. You want this na then fine. Bye Manik Malhotra. ", Nandini got up saying this and was about to leave. Manik was going behind her.

" Nandini listen I am sorry...Nandini  I am sorry...", Manik was behind her. Now both were in the Hall where Raj was sitting watching Television and few servants were working.

"Nandini I am so sorry. I will do whatever you want. I am sorry baba. ", Manik picked her pace and held her hand.

" No now I want break up.. That's it. No more discussion. ", Nandini said wiping her tears angrily with the back of her palm.

" Manik Nandini what is going on? And Manik what you did that she is asking for breakup ", Raj asked in a stern voice.

" Uncle it's not me. It's him who is asking for a break up. "Nandini said trying to freed her hand from his grip but it was too strong for her. " Manik leave me. ", Manik nodded No.

" What is this Manik? You made her cry. And how can you ask for a break up. She is the nicest girl for you. ", Raj said siding Nandini.

" Dad when did I say she is not nice. Yes I did ask for break up but it was my mistake and I am ready to take any punishment for it but Nandini please don't go. ", Manik pleaded her.

" Nandini beta... Give him some punishment and forgive him. After all he is a human. Mistakes do happen.", Raj said trying to cool the matter.

"Uncle only if you say so. Okay then if he wants my forgiveness then he has to do Up and down 50 times that too in front of all. ", Nandini said smirking inside but keeping a stern face outside.

" So childish. And Nandini this is not fair. You punched me... See blood is also coming. And now this. This is so unfair. ", Manik whined like a kid.

" One.. Two... Three... ", Nandini started counting ignoring his ranting.

" This is real shit. ", Manik said And started doing up and down.

" With hands on your ears.", Nandini said.