Part 41

Next morning at 11 AM

Nandini was getting ready while Manik was having a bath.

"Manik, hurry up.... We are already late. ", Nandini said loud enough for Manik you hear.

" Ya almost done", Manik said coming out in his vest and towel. He was about to take his clothes when he noticed Nandini setting her hair. A mischievous idea popped up in his mind. He smirked seeing her and took small steps towards her. Till now Nandini was unaware about Manik at her back.

Nandini was busy combing her hair when Manik came in front of her suddenly. Nandini was startled for a moment. "You scared me", Nandini said casually hitting him at his shoulders.

" What! I want to use the mirror. And about you getting scared... It's nothing new. ", Manik said pretending to comb his hair.

Nandini was noting his actions. " Don't tell me, you are gonna come like this. Don't you wanna were your clothes. "

"No today I will go like this. Nice na? ", Manik asked to which Nandini made a face and nodded No.

"You get easily tricked yaar... How can I go like this. I was joking. ", Manik said slightly hitting her forehead.

" I know that too. I know you very well. You were joking around. I don't repeat my mistakes twice. You remember.. ", Nandini was about to start her lecture but Manik instantly pinned her to the near by wall..

" Diwali party... Ahhhh Manik... What the hell! ", Nandini squealed with the sudden push..

Manik didn't say a word but dipped his face in her neck rubbing her there. " You know.. You don't need to remind me anything. I remember every single detail of ours and you. ", Manik placed wet kisses on her neck.. Nandini inhaled a deep breath due to the closeness.

" Manik we are getting late.. ", Her voice was very low and husky due to his effect. " Do I care? ", Manik said placing a wet kiss on her sweet spot raising goosebumps all over her.

" Manik... ", A moan escaped her lips. " Hmm.. ", Manik was in no mood to leave her. He sensually brought his lips to her and lingered his lips near her to tease her. He kept playing soft kisses near her lips but didn't let it touch her lips. Getting enough of his tease, she placed her lips on his kissing him passionately. This is what Manik wanted. It's very rare for Nandini to take the first step and dominate. He loved her this shade. He soon took over and was dominating the kiss. Their lips moved in sync.

Once out of breathe, both departed joining their foreheads. "I love this shade of yours. ", Manik said breathing heavily. Nandini didn't say anything but blushed.

That's when Nandini mobile ran bringing them out of their intense romance. Nandini slightly pushed him and went to receive her phone. As soon as she received her call, she gulped. Manik noticed her actions. He went to her and kept her call on speaker. It was the mysterious person.

"I told you to meet me but you didn't. Now you will pay for it Ms Murthy. Beware! "

Manik was enraged and was about to say something but Nandini covered his mouth with her hand and nodded No. He glared at her.

Before Nandini could say something the call was ended.

"This is getting too much. The bastard is Blackmailing you and you are telling me to stay quiet. This is ridiculous! ", The seconds before romantic Manik was now monster Manik all of a sudden.

" Manik.. Calm down. It's okay. And this time it's about you and not me. And by now every single person must be knowing that messing with me is inviting their death. After all they have to face this Monster. ", Nandini tried to lift his mood.