Preview 1

"Ggu, you will never lose me. You and I for eternity, remember?", Taehyung said weakly with a loving smile, cupping Jeongguk's cheek and bringing his face down for a kiss filled with his love for him.

"Yes, Baby. For eternity", Jeongguk once again promised him.

The two men leaned closer to each other, eyes filled with nothing but passion and love for one another. Gentle hands cupped a breathtaking face, warm breath fanning over parted awaiting lips.

"And cut! Well done you two, I expected nothing than perfection from you!", the director yelled pleased, the snap of a camera caused the two males to flinch away from each other as if they've been electrocuted. Two staff members ran up to the males who tried to keep as much difference to each other now that the cameras were off.

"Try not to fucking bite me next time", Kim Taehyung bit out, wiping his lips with the back of his hand while he gladly slipped into the bathrobe handed to him by the female staff. "Please, you and I know that you enjoyed it", Jeon Jungkook cockily said, throwing a smirk into Taehyung's direction who scoffed.

"The only thing I enjoy is being far away from you, Jeon", Taehyung hissed back, getting up with the help of the female and dusting off his costume before glaring at his coworker. Jungkook only took a sip of his water, knowing he was turning Taehyung furious with his cold attitude.

It worked, of course it did, just like always. Taehyung huffed annoyed and abruptly turned on his heels, stalking away from the set, with the camera director complimenting his acting and the rest of the staff praising the now silver haired male.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were Korea's most wanted and famous actors, a duo of perfection and absolute godly looks. Starring in many movies together as lead actors, they soon made a name for themselves, known for their brilliant acting and sharp features. Both were absolutely beloved, even with their not so conservative movies that involved homosexuality.

But after the first shook died out, everyone was hyping their first movie 'The last Omega' up and the genre soon enough turned into the most appreciated of Asia, with Taehyung and Jungkook being the top asked actors. Unfortunately, for them, they did not get along in real life, couldn't stand each other for unsaid reasons and it got even worse when their fans mistook their heated stares as desire instead of hatred and started shipping them together.

It has been great publicity for both of them, making them even more famous but once the dating rumors of them spread, their agencies had to do something about it. And announced their official relationship, forcing the two actors to keep on acting behind the camera, fake a love life that didn't exist.

If Jungkook was honest with himself, he did not mind it, Taehyung was a gorgeous man and he was bisexual. If it only wasn't for the male's snappy and ignorant personality, the way he always needed to have the entire room's attention on him and smiling that stupid smile of his. But Jungkook of course liked lying to himself so he continued throwing flirty comments at Taehyung, knowing how much the other hated them.

Taehyung on the other side loathed Jungkook's behavior, his flirty comments were annoying, his cold attitude at the same time frustrating and since the other was known as Korea's heartthrob, it made Taehyung despise Jungkook even more. Because no matter how hard he tried, he kept on being belittled for his more feminine looks, directors literally rejecting him of it.

Only because of this scandalous movie, Taehyung has been seen, by his side a man who was too cocky for his liking. The young actor has hoped to be recognized as own person but was soon hyped because he and Jungkook seemed to have such good chemistry. Sure, he was praised the entire time for his flawless acting, hah if they knew, but Taehyung was craving for more.

It was an endless circle and the two couldn't seem to be separated. Their new movie 'For Eternity' was just about to be finished, the last day on set planned for tomorrow and Jungkook couldn't wait to focus on other projects. Maybe try and get a solo shot but he knew that the society and his fangirls were anticipating a new role of him by the side of Taehyung.

Still, Jungkook could've gotten it worse if it wasn't for the annoying attitude of the elder male. He was 'such a sweetheart' to anyone but him, charming and sweet which made him irresistible but Jungkook has never gotten to experience this side of Taehyung. Because apparently, the male hated him.

So Jungkook being Jungkook had to try that theory and he soon found out how much he loved upsetting the former. Too bad that both of them were stuck with each other since the public loved them together, heh.

"See you at the premiere, Kim!", Jungkook of course had to shout after the silver haired male who flinched and threw him a glare of utter distaste before whipping back around and stalking out of the room, all while Jungkook stared after him pleased with a smirk.

"You know, stop trying to fight him all the damn time and finally fuck him. You both are so frustrated, it's not even cute anymore", Jung Hoseok, another fellow actor and Jungkook's closest friend remarked, having waited for his best friend and fellow dance lunatic to finish rehearsing as his scene was also done.

Along with four other actors, they have been forming a close group of seven, inseparable even on set since they always ended up in the same movies, making them grow incredibly close and Jungkook didn't even mind that their daily to weekly hangouts were accompanied by seeing Taehyung. Okay, maybe he enjoyed seeing the male too because it was so easy to anger him. Only reason, of course.

"I won't even want to fuck him if he's the hottest dude on earth, Hobi Hyung", Jungkook huffed, gladly taking the banana milk from his friend and taking a deep gulp. How refreshing this drink was after a day with Mr Perfect and Lovely.

"Hate to break it to you but he was named the most handsome man in the world twice already, so my point still stands", Hoseok replied back casually, teasing smile on his face. "Just admit it, it isn't that hard. I heard from Jiminie that Taehyungie might be thinking the same about you", Hoseok revealed at the side, causing Jungkook to choke.

"You're lying", he wheezed while Hoseok laughed and patted his back. "You two are attractive though and you know it. I would totally smash you both but you sadly don't listen to the name Min Yoongi", Hoseok smirked, referring to their other coworker and part producer Min Yoongi who was hell of a talented man with a golden heart hidden by a cold attitude.

Jungkook only threw his friend a disgusted look.

"That's an illusion, Hyung", Jungkook said.

~

Hello and welcome to my last masterpiece 'No more Illusions' ! If you feel uncomfy by the plot line or my books being morphed into movies in this universe, then please feel free to leave but don't hate on my work, thank you !

I nom nom you and happy reading to the ones deciding to stay

Elaboratae