Preview 2

"Hello? Is anyone home?", the call caused Taehyung to flinch from his spot on the couch, dressed in his comfy bathrobe and Yeontan, his little Pomeranian whom he loved with his entire heart, on his lap, looking as fluffy and comfortable as his owner. "In the living room!", Taehyung called back once he realized who it was, going back to relax against the soft material of his couch.

"Jesus Tae, I've been shouting your name since I got here, your apartment is so fucking huge", Park Jimin cursed before falling onto the spot next to his best friend, scooping Yeontan up into his arms, the little dog barking excitedly and licking Jimin's faced as a greeting to which the male replied with a silky laugh. Taehyung pouted up to his best friend with a frown etched on his now bare yet absolutely beautiful face.

"Maybe you should just wash your ears, Jiminie", Taehyung sniffed, the other glaring over Yeontan's head at him. "Shut up, and better tell me what you'll be wearing to the premiere and what you did this time to make Jungkook stinky. Yoongi says he won't stop growling, he ain't a dog, Tae. You are turning him into a werewolf", Jimin said and Taehyung picked up his abandoned tea cup, taking his sweet time to answer the other.

"It is not my fault that he's salty as hell. Plus, he shouldn't be the one to complain, I had to shower three times to get rid of his annoying perfume which he rubbed all over me! Versace is so not my case, I prefer Gucci", Taehyung huffed at the end, failing to notice Jimin's eye roll. "This rivalry is a joke, Tae and the both of you know it. You two have the same friends, are constantly around each other yet choose to irritate the other", Jimin remarked but Taehyung ignored his best friend.

"You want ice cream, Chim?", the male asked Jimin who groaned loudly, his head hitting the back of the couch when he dramatically fell backwards. "It's impossible to argue with you", Jimin huffed and Taehyung giggled, throwing his best friend a sneaky glance. "I know."

°°°

"What are you going to wear for the premiere?", Jimin asked, taking another bite of the disgustingly greasy and equally delicious pizza, cursing Taehyung in his head because even during pizza eating, the male was nothing but gorgeous. The two actors usually had to watch what they eat but today was an exception, tomorrow's premiere and the last day of filming the last changes was definitely something to celebrate. And they did that with ordering pizza and ice cream. "Can't choose between two suits. I wonder if I can get Jungkook to turn as red as my favorite suit", Taehyung smiled evilly while taking a huge bite of his pizza piece.

"For someone who claims to hate Jungkook, you for sure talk a lot about him", Jimin remarked and smirked when he caught Taehyung blushing who threw his friend a glare, as well as a pillow. "Shut up, I simply like to annoy him", he huffed and Jimin laughed loudly. "Keep telling yourself that. But as soon as someone mentions him you go all out about it. Care to tell me why you stared at his abs the last filming day?", the other coughed loudly by these words.

"Thought so", Jimin hummed victoriously and nudging Taehyung's shoulder until the male finally calmed down. "Stop that already, Jiminie. He's so cocky and besides, he doesn't like me at all, he only likes to annoy me, that's all", Taehyung whined. "Whatever makes you sleep at night, TaeTae", Jimin chirped and finished his pizza.

"So, show me these suits you were talking about and I'll help you choose one. You gotta look mouthwatering so Jeon won't stop staring at you", before Taehyung could shout anything to disagree with Jimin's statement, the sneaky actor has ran into Taehyung's bedroom, followed by a curious Yeontan which left Taehyung alone.

The male sighed, closing his eyes exhausted. Jimin was his best friend since school days and they've been going through thin and thick, always doing everything together and were literally attached to the hip. When Taehyung has started acting, he has dragged his best friend with him to nearly every auction until Jimin was also spotted and given a role. Since then, the two have always been acting in the same movies and their dynamics were adorable to watch.

If it wasn't for Jungkook's annoying ass, Taehyung could've enjoy his time even more. Stupid cocky Jungkook who was so self-centered and annoying, who didn't stop flirting with him. Jungkook who was another person in front of the cameras, all soft, loving eyes but as soon as the cameras turned off, there was a sneer on his face whenever he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung did not know what he did in the first place to have upset Jungkook but the other couldn't stand him from the beginning. Taehyung has actually tried to be nice and polite with his coworker since they had to act all loving with each other in front of the camera but Jungkook has been so rude that it brought tears to Taehyung's eyes whenever he tried talking to the raven.

So Taehyung himself decided to stop trying being kind and that was how their hatred and rivalry started. It was actually surprising how the public didn't seem to catch onto their equal hatred for each other, still seeing them as the It-couple. It was annoying as hell but Taehyung would rather eat glass than disappoint his loyal and loving fans. They were the reason he stayed strong even though Jungkook was always pushing his buttons.

Did he just think ten minutes about his worst enemy when he told Jimin he was not thinking about him often? Nuh huh, absolutely not.

"The greatest fashion expert has returned with his final choice for his equally attractive best friend", Jimin chirped happily as he skipped back into the living room, in his hands a gorgeous black suit with matching white shirt. "You are the absolute best", Taehyung groaned out relieved and got up from his spot on the couch to walk over to Jimin.

"Everything for my big Baby", Jimin cooed, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair when he handed the other the suit who admired Jimin's excellent taste. "What do you think, shall we give the world another shook and dye your hair before tomorrow's big premiere?", Jimin grinned mischievously and Taehyung joined.

"Oh, we should definitely dye both of our hairs to make them drop to the floor."

~

It was a bit boring but it's okayyy, next chapter hopefully will be more exciting

Elaboratae