Part 17

Suddenly the door slammed and a gentleman came in.

???:Y/N?

Y/N:Jin?

Jungkook's pov

Αt that moment i didn't expect him to show up.Why should this happen.And why should i work with him?So many restaurants and they chose what Jin has.

He may think he has it of his own, but he does not know with whom he put it. I never lose to anyone. She will become mine again.

Y/N pov

At that moment I froze. I did not expect that the person who would work with me would be my boy..who would believe it ..

Jin:I did not expect that I would see you here baby 1This is your new job that you told me? I am very happy for you, especially that we will work together.

Y/N:I'm happy too baby!Well i mean mister Kim seokjin.

Jungkook was staring at me..My selfishness did not let me look at him. He must understand that I forgot him and that he lost me

Jungkook:Today we have to discuss our cooperation with your restaurant, Mr.Jin. From what I understood, our company could have helped you to make your restaurant even bigger, but also 1/3 of it will be ours. We will be able to we offer you bigger customers but also more money

Jin:I look forward to this collaboration, Mr Jungkook.

When this conversation was over, Jin left.

Jungkook:As you know my relationship with Mr. Jeans at work will be only professional. Did I become clear?

Y/N:Yes sir

Things with Jungkook were very strange. I felt that he was angry with me, while he had no reason. He could have had me of his own but he lost ..

Jungkook pov

At that moment I had a phone call. I was told that with the preparations of the restaurant we would be the first to visit it. 

I told Υ/Ν to accompany me to this restaurant as my secretary at the newly opened restaurant in a week and she accepted.

As the days went by and the preparations for the opening of the restaurant were being made, the time came for me to get there. I stopped at Υ/Ν's house to pick her up and waited for her to come out.

As soon as it came out everything around me started to shine. I could not take my eyes off her. She was wearing a wonderful black dress and her hair was free as the breeze scattered them.

But unfortunately as she was coming she slipped and twisted her ankle. I ran quickly towards her. 

Her ankle turned red and had black blacks. I grabbed her in the style of a bride and took her to her couch

Y/N:Jungkook what are you doing we have to go back!Everone is waiting for us.We cant miss it.

Jungkook:You are very stubborn. I have not told you many times that security is above all; I will cancel it until you feel better.

Y/N:But everyone is waiting for us, and we can not ignore the fact that it has all started.

Jungkook:I am the manager and they have no choice but to listen to me. In a few minutes I will make a phone call to them but first we have to find ice so that your road does not get worse.

Υ/N nodded her head and i went to take ice.I found ice and ran back to Y / N.I slowly put the ice on her.

 At first she felt it burn but then it was better. I looked her slowly in the eyes and I could not take my eyes off her.

Y/N:Well thankyou,but i thik i can do it my self..Please can you call and tell them sir?

Jungkook:Yes..i will themY/N povI can say he was so sweet.It all ended for me. I just could not give him the pleasure that he will win me over. I have moved on, I am with someone else.

 All the feelings I have for Jungkook must disappear ..

Jungkook pov

Suddenly I hear the door knocking, So I went to open it and saw the jin coming in

Jin:Baby are you okay?When i heard that you are hurt i cam as fast as i could

Y/N:I'm good baby mr Jungkook helped me.

Jin:Thankyou mr jeon,i'm glad that she is okay.Well i think now you can leave us.We want to have a moment alone

That moment i wanted to punch his face so badly.Iam the only one who can be with her.Who can touch her and kiss her..I looked at Y/N face and left the house.

I went to a bar and started drinking. I could not stop. I started to feel dizzy and I could not stand on my feet ..

Barman:Sir can I call a number to pick you up? You can not drive in this situation.

Jungkook:YES MY WIFE SIR

To be continue..

Hope you like this part!I wish you all good health and happiness