Part 18

Y/n pov:

At that moment I realized that Jungkook was angry with Jin.I could see that in his face. I knew that he was jealous and I liked it because it was time to understand what he had lost.

 I couldnt move to thenext step with Jin because I could not get Jungkook off my mind.I thought that if I went forward I would forget him but from the moment I saw him everything turned upside down in my life. Why did he come back after so long? ..

Jin:Well beautiful how are you feeling?

Y/n:I'm okay Jin,I'm just a little tired

Jin:Well do you want me to stay with you

Y/n:I'm sorry Jin but today was a very tiring day, I would rather have some time alone.

Jin:It's okay i understand.Goodnight

As Jin left I got a phone call from Jungkook. When I answered a gentleman answered me.

Barman:Hello mrs jeon,your husband drank too much, and he can not come to his senses. I asked him to get someone close to him to come and take him, because in the situation he is in he will not be able to drive.

As soon as I heard it I was so scared.

 I was worried that something serious might happen. Without a second thought I told the barman that I would come and get him.

After 20 minutes I arrived at the bar. When I entered I saw Jungkook sleeping at the bar table. I whispered to him to get up. 

He slowly raised his head and our eyes looked at each other. His eyes were swollen and red. He smiled at me with a sweet style and hugged me.

At that moment my eyes began to fill. For the first time I saw him so sad, and my heart was pounding to see him so sad.

The barman helped me and took him to my car

I did not know where his house was, I tried to wake him up but he was not in his senses. I decided to take him to my house. I hoped it was a good idea ..

Ι tried to carry him but he did not get up. 

The good after a few minutes he managed and got up and we went inside the house.

 I put him on my couch, and took off his shoes and went and brought him some water.I slowly lifted his head and gave him some water. 

I went and grabbed a blanket and covered him. He was so sweet. I slowly stroked his hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

He pulled close to his chest. He put his chin on my head and hugged me very tightly. Our hearts sounded very loud. 

At that moment I did not want to leave his arms. I felt so safe.

Jungkook:Y/n...I love you so much..

At that moment my tears began to fall. Why now why?Υ/n:I love you to kookieI knew that then he would not remember anything and it was an opportunity to finally tell him after so long. How much I love him ..

The next morning

When I woke up I saw him sleeping like an angel I caressed his cheek and continued to look at him. 

Slowly he started to open his eyes so I got up as fast as I could and went to the kitchen

Jungkook's pov

When I woke up I felt like my head was broken. When I opened my eyes I felt a cold breeze on my face and a familiar smell of scattering.I slowly got up from the couch and looked around. At that moment memories from yesterday began to come to my mind

My eyes had begun to fill with joy, because I realized that she still loves me, and that my hopes were not lost.

Υ/n pov:

I took deep breath and started going back to the living room. 

I had to pretend that nothing  happened and behave normally. Suddenly I felt someone pull me by the hand and bring me towards him.

 I slowly looked up and saw Jungkook  looking at me. 

He stuck me to the wall and with his hand he took my hand and stuck it to the wall and with the other he placed his hand around my back.

Jungkook:I know that you miss me princess.

Princess?That nickname i didnt hear it for a long time..I couldn't speak or move.

I was like an ice.He stared into my eyes and kissed me passionate in my lips.God i missed those lips..

Suddenly I heard the door knocking

Jin:Baby are you in there?

To be continue..

Hope you liked tis part!