Part 8

Lila:Hey guys!Jiminie how you grew! You've been a man!i'm so excited to see you again.

Jimin:I'm happy to see you too..but-

Lila:Anyways.. This is my boyfriend jungkook! We met last night at a bar.. Someone was going to hurt me.. But then that angel came to save me.I think it was love at first sight.We talked and get to know each other better,and then here we are..

Jimin was staring  at jungkook like he was going to kill him... He was thinking why he choosed his sister from all these girls in the world.Is it coincidence or what?

But in the other side he was relieved because he thought that now Jungkook will leave me alone..

Jimin:Don't you think that you've rushed? 
Lila:Em maybe, But it was love at first sight.I think you know how i feel because you had the same experience as me jiminie..Love at first sight is amazing and you know it.

jimin bowed his head and looked at the floor.He didn't say anything.

Y/n:(cough cough)Well i'm here too..
Jimin:Sorry babe.. I will introduce you to my sister..

Lila:Ohh is that your girlfriend? I thought it was your maid!
Y/n: And I thought that you are his mother but i didn't say anything..

Lila and y/n:(Eye roll)
Jimin:well..Lila this is my girlfriend y/n.. Y/n this is my sister lila.. I think you too will get along .. Someday..

I was thinking why she was so mean to me..She just met me..i couldn't just let her talk to me like that, She doesn't have the right!

But mostly.. I couldn't get out my mind what was happening right now.When i saw Jungkook the first thing that came to my mind it was the word I love you                                                                           My  whole body was shaking.I couldn't stand to my feet.My heart was ready to jumped out of my body.I couldn't get my eyes of him.                                                                     

I just said to him that I don't want to see him ever again.. That I want him to stay away from me..But now.. The only thing i can to is to ignore him as much as possible.I have to play it cool and try to avoid him.It's impossible but I have to do this.I cant let my feelings win,and i can't hurt Jimin .

We went and sat on the couch.There was absolute silence.We didn't even look at each other.

Jimin:Well guys me and Y/N were watching a movie do you want to watch it?

Fortunately Jimin broke tis silence because if this was gonna continue, things would be very complicated.

Lila:Well if you don't mind we would rather to watch another movie ,because watching a movie from the middle we won't be able to understand the story.

Me and jimin agree with her,and we choose something else to watch.From all those movies we choose  pirates of Carribbean.While we were watching it, i heard my belly purring. I stood up and went to the kitchen to make some popcorns to eat.

As I was ready to turn around I felt someone hugging me.. I felt a warm breath around my throat and a voice whispering to me.

???:You know.. You can't stay away from me..Whenever you are whatever you do I will be their..Even in your dreams you can't escape from me.

I frozed.. I could feel him hugging me tight.. But I couldn't understand why he was doing this..I knew this voice and i was so scared to turn around..I slowly turn back and i looked into his eyes.

Y/n:j-jungkook you have to stop that.. L-leave me alone.. D-don't touch me..

I tried to push him.. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him..My heart was beating fast as hell,i couldn't even move my body.I couldnt stop looking at him..These eyes are so enchanting no one could even look away.But i knew it was wrong.All this is wrong.