Cʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

Why does everyone hate me?
And why'd do They've alway say such cruel thing about me..
That's I'll will never change,
That's I'd never have any emotion toward anyone.. And that I've we're just a regular blank depressing face toward everyone..

But wait..
Not to everyone's,

Their...

°¤

°¤                                                 °¤
°¤

°¤                           °¤

"Ruv?!"

I'll Then Pause for a second, As I looked at y/n.. She Was Cheerful As Ever, Alway looking on the Bight Side of life.
If you ask me.. It's was kinda fuckin annoying, I'll then Give her the silent treatment.

"What again! Come on Ruv, What with that face! Don't you Ever smile?
Nor talked to anyone?"

I'll Then turn around continue to Ignore Her, But She seemed a Little bit Hurt about It. But that was back then That I'll didn't Care.. Now Thing wasn't really the Same Anymore Without Her.

Her Beautiful E/c Bell Eye, Within Her long Silky H/c Hair.. I Just Felt Like Part of something Was Missing.

And That Something Was Y/n..

She was Alway There For me Along mine Side, Even thou I'd wanted to be Alone. There was No Use of Getting Rid of Her, S-she we're Really there for me.. Huh? Along With All Mine Problem.

Until One Day..
I'll push her away, The day I'd regret.

"You're Never Gonna make any friend with that face Ruv.. You Have To be cheery! Kinda like this"

She Hug me Tightly Rubbing Her cheeks against Mine Chest. I'll then Turned a little Flustered But kinda Annoyed.

I'll Then Push Her Away, Getting Angy An Upset With Her. But Without thinking I'll said the most Unforgettable Thing I wish I haven said.

"Gez You're So Annoying, Don't You Ever Stopped. I'll Never Ask For you to barge in into my Life, Okay. So I'll Give You a hint... I'll want to be left Alone! So Don't Act Like We're FRIENDS!"

I'll Took a breathe, Then looked back toward Her, She seems like She was gonna to Tear up a Little bit But quickly Whipped It Away.
Not Looking me in the Eye No-more.

(Crap)

"Y/n I-"

"It Okays.. If That What You Want.. Then Fine by me, I'm Leaving!" She Mutter silently.

She was trembling little Though-out That Earthquake I made. Deep down I known I'll Took it to Far, But She Would Soon get Over it She always Does.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙸𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛...

Because She Never came Back, It Felt Like internity.

-----

Author Note:
Ꮋєℓℓο ғεℓℓσω ɾεα∂εɾ, Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ғɴғ Bᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ, Sᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.

I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ. Bᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪɴᴇ.

I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇ :D

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɴғ ғᴀɴ
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ Rᴜᴠ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ