Chapter 1

Sᴜɴsᴇᴛ 6pm,
           At the Hangout.

Everyday is Alway the Same, I'll walked throughout these Alleyway While Passing by Alway Seeking the Same Faces, Mostly Gangs And theif, But worst of all death threat Stare from Other I'll Then Stop to leaned against the wall While lit-ting up mine cigarette, I wanted to be Somewhere Alone.

I then heard footsteps coming up behind me, I'll Sigh Already knowing who it was.. While they tried to surprise attack me I easily Dodge it's making them fall onto the ground.

"Owe! Really Ruv."

Sarvant said with a Pouting face,

"You're know I don't due Hug,
So that's were on you. . ."

"Well you haven't changed a bit.."
She then brushed herself off,
"Then leave..."
I Sniker to that comment while walking Away...
"Humph, No can do Ruv..
You're stuck with me for the rest of you're life," She say so cheerfully,
She Such a drag...  I'll then sigh, While coming to a stopped making her bump into me, Without paying attention.. I'll then blush enormously When I'll Saw Mine old Childhood friend.
She was chatting with a large group of friends At the Café, Something I couldn't due.. Sarvant then notice that I'll was Staring,

"Hm Hey? Isn't that Your Childhood friend?"

"What! No, Maybe.. Ugh It doesn't matter now, She probably have forgotten about me anyway.."

I'll was About to walk away, But Sarvant Grab mine Hand attempt to Drag me over to there,

"Sarvant what are you doing!"

She then had a smug face, While chuckles "You'll Thank me later!" She then Starting Yelling Y/n Name. I'll then Cover her mouth While hiding behind to Corner Embarrass. Shit did she Noticed me?

I Peak Around to Corner, As Sarvant was Struggle from my grip to get off of her And luckily seceded.

"What is you're Problem Ruv! Why'd Do you'll all Suddenly Care If she Notice you or Not,"

I'll Stay quiet, Wanted to ignore her.. But I couldn't, When did I suddenly Care, I then heard Mine Name being called out to me.
As Me an Sarvant then turn around finding Y/n standing there.

She was Even more cute up close, But I'll didn't want Express Anything Tho.. But Sarvant Sure did.

"Y/n! I Heard So much about You'll, Well mostly From Ruv. Since He can't never seem to Non-stop talking about his Girlfriend~,"

"Sarvant!!!"

She then Glint at me, Taken it As a joke.

"What?! Im just Speaking the truth, Isn't that not how you Feel Rn, Heck!
If you'll ask me? I'd Wouldn't be surprise, If he Turn out having a crush on you'll Y/n!"

I'll then started to growl at Sarvant, While she was Pestering me around in front of Y/n.. Testing mine limit am for real About to hurt this women.. But luckiest for her Im more mature then that,

"Oh.. Geez Really, I alway thought's That Ruv might've still of hated me..."

"Oh It even Better then that, He love yo-"

ᵒᵘᶜʰ

I'll Then Bonk Servant upside of her head, Ending conversation right then an there. I'll Then looked At y/n with coldhearted Eye, As She looked traumatize for a split second Looking away immediately. It not mine fault I can't Express my emotion towards her, I Never learn how to...

I'll Then look away from her While apologizing, She quickly looked back toward me while I'm clearly embarrassed. This wasn't really mine thing..

ˢⁱᵍʰ
"Look.. I'll know back then, I Said Some awful things about you An maybe Scare you Sometime, But I'll change now.. An I want to Restart.."

"As Friends?"

"..."

"No As Lover💕"