Chapter 4

Y/n Pov,
Childhood memories,

I'll sniffles in the closet, As Loud noises sling into the Air.. I shiver down hugging my knee hoping that the noise would goes Away.. But it didn't, Something kept exploding an it kept Scaring me.

Knock,
         knock..

"?! ..."

I'll started to panic, As the door slowly started to opened, I then gasp, While quickly slammed it back close Frighten.. But maybe accidentally slamming someone's finger As-well...

"Ugh ouch.. Grr, Y/n I'd know you're
in there, Come out-!

"No am not.. Go away..."

I muffled through the other side of the door... Whipping down mine tear, Until I hear another loud sound As I'll Cover mine Ear from the noise, I then heard him Sigh.

"Y/n... What the matter, Normally i'll shouldn't care much.. But I hate See-in you like this....You know you can trust me right? So Please y/n.. whatever bother you let me help you'll through it, Now let me in."

It took me a while to process what he said Nor fact trusted him, But finally I'll creep opened the door.
Just to get embrace by a hug,
Ill blushed a little, Because Deep down Ruv would never touch me Nor let me touch him.

So what so different now?

A Flash of light then flinged through the Air, Now making a crackle nosie. Ill shiver a little which alarmed Ruv,
"Oh.., I understand now.. You're afraid of fireworks, '...' Here come with me." Ruv held my hand an basically dragged me to the rooftop.
Once we was on the Roof, He sat down beginning to stare at the sky I looked at him confused but soon join him.. After a while the fireworks started to flew up into the air making bright color in the Air, It was amusing for me, I kept Watching it As it Came an Goes.
Without me notices Ruv just stare at me blankly Never letting go mine hand,

"Tell me Y/n is this you're first time See-in fireworks? If so, You're such a kid! Getting so work up over sum firework.."

He chuckles at me,
I'll then started to stared away in Silent, As He kept beginning to call me a crybaby teasing me an poking me..

"A-am.. not-t a.. C-c-crybaby.."

Ruv then Stare at me blankly again, Now Realizing maybe he took his joke to far,
"Am sorry.. I didn't know, It would actually make you Cry...
'...' Hey y/n... I'll make a promise to You'll... That I would Alway stay by your'e side A-an never make you cry ever again. . ."
He was hiding his blush, then stare back into mine soul again making me sweat, He alway got that look in his Eye like he want to kill me, Or due something... Idk what it was? Maybe it'll was just his way of showing his love an affection toward me.. I think? Because whatever it was?! His face was getting way to closer to mine, And By time he close his Eye Our lips was inches away from each other, Until Fireworks then sprouted in the air again making him stopped in place..

(What am I doing?)

His hand fall back, Away from mine cheeks then stay frozen for a bit while thinking how pathetic I can be sometime he then Flick/Pinch you're nose..

"ᵒᵘᶜʰ ʳᵘᵛ... ʷʰʸ..."

"You'll just let anyone take you'll by surprised like that!"

He sounded real pissed at the moment, But realize I didn't know what he meant so he dropped the subject..

"Ugh Nevermind, It getting late anyway, Time for you'll to goes home...'Idiot'..."
He whisper something to himself,

Previous now,
Y/n Pov

I was in mine classes, As I'd couldn't really shake off that Ruv actually kiss me... It's was like a rewind button, That kept playing Non-stop into mine head, I'll started blushing uncontrollable.. The fact is... That I'll actually liked him when I was younger.. But now mine feeling has change for him over the past few year, When he told me to basically fuck off, And He still due to this day... I wonder, How Im Suppose to tell Ruv that I already have a boyfriend.. (S͜i͜g͜h͜) I'll just hope that nothing doesn't come between us,

I value his friendship so much.. But-

"Heyo? Earth to N/n,-" You'll then snapped back into reality once you received a kiss on you're cheeks. "Woah, You're spacing out again, Hm.. Can it be becuase you want to spent more time with me? Or should it be the opposite... I'm kinda upset that you ditch me yesterday with that guy.. What was his name again.. Ruv? Wasn't it.."

"..."

"Is there something between you'll too, That I should know?"

"No no, We just Childhood friends that All, Nothing else to it..
It really not important..."

Unless I hope not, Ruv due Tend to say Wierd thing something.. I just let slide. It can't be nothing that serious can it?

"Okay, I believe you.. Just one thing though, I tried texting you an you're not responding to mine message at all.."

"Hm Oh.. That because I lost mine phone, Next thing you've know, I'll have it.. Then another second later.. It gone missing.. Heh."

Strange..

Ruv POV,

I'll lay in mine bed, Deathstaring at
Y/n phone Tryin to figured out her password, It then come to mine mind her birthday date.. I type it in, Unlocking the her phone.

Now looking through the contact who she stay in touch with, Mine eyes then widen After what was next.

Ah... Okay I'll see now, What's you're been hiding from me Y/n... And to be purposely honest,
'...'
This feeling hurt like hell, I felt mine face swell up with Tears.. As I'll actually wanted kill (Y/f) dead. . .
I'll Wanted him to Suffer, While watching him died... But some reason Just couldn't Because If I did.... I'll then See her cry, While calling me a
monster... Leaving me Alone for all eternity, Tear started to dripped down mine face... While everything else around me started to darken up..

I don't want to force love On somebody, who's doesn't love me....
But...

(Inserted cute moment of them)

Y/n.....
Why'd couldn't you'll Just Stayed mine alone...

This feeling... It's hurt..😞💔
So much, That I'll want to end this suffering..