Chapter 3

Ruv pov,

So thus is her school?
I then looked around the schools ground While waiting on y/n classes to end it should be about right now,

I heard the school bell ring As I saw multiple student exist out the building But I'd didn't See Y/n, I'll then looked around for her But she was No-where..

I Sigh, As I waited a little more..
A couple hour Pass by As It now was starting to get late..

I Don't get it? ...

She asked me this morning, would I be able to meet her after school..
But I couldn't give her an answered thus Morning,
Because It was Either me being Nervous to either say anything to her or Servant being an complete Ass while making kisses face at me while behind y/n, I swear I want to Kill her..

...

I Then Set up Ready to leave, Until I hear sum giggling.. Once I'll look back i'll see Y/n with Another guy, I stare Serious at them for a Second Till I Saw him grab her Hand Intertwine them together.

Peace Was Never An Option!

...
So I wonder, What it would feel like if Death Flashes before his eyes..

Would it be all bloody an messy? Maybe...
Or Living in the Fear of Y/n Eyes Forever..

N-no!

I Must not Lose My Temper, No Matter How Much It Hurt.. I Already Lost Mine precious y/n Once, I'm am not gonna to Lose her again permanently!

They then Notice i'll was Staring, Then Stopped It may not seem like it's.. But I'll was Pissed Off,

"Eh Ruv? I didn't Expect you Come.."

"Hmm.. You Two know Each-other?"

Y/n friend Said,
(A/n : You can imagine, Any FnF Character As you're Friend)

"I-Um.."

She then Starting Nervously Scratching her Neck, Not Knowing what to Say.. I'll sometime wonder... I'll then brutally
Steps up to Y/n taken a hold of her hand pulling her away from him

("ʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃⁿ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉˡˡ")

"....Come on Y/n.. Let Go, ...."

I quietly said while Hurting her wrists, When walking away She squealed Pain a little While I Was Lost in thought..
It started to begin getting Late As the Sun setting down.. I'll then stopped in mine tracks, While looking at the time Shit The festival already Started..

The Air started filling up with fireworks, While we stared out into the Night Watching them explode..

"Isn't it beautiful, This remind me of the time when you- Um.. "

"Hmm?"

"Oh, Never mind.."

She said half blushing, As I'll then started to stared at her While she was taking in the sight,

"..."

The Thing is that's I'd really don't seem to remember much about our childhood, Since it didn't seem to really Last long... A few clip, Of our memories of Us... Just alway seem like it blur... The moment she left me alone, I guess
I just couldn't Suffer the overbearing pain that she left upon me while I'd was behind. . .

"Hey Ruv..., Why did you take me Away from mine friend earlier... I'll thought you wouldn't care much about-
About what I'd do.. Or who am with? So why?"

"...Because..."

"Because??"

I'll then faced Her way, Grabbing Her by the Waist So Suddenly making her flinched a little.. I'll then Rest mine head on her neck, Nubbing it.

"Because Y/n.... You'll were Mine first, When we're was younger.. Yes, Im might've have been embarrassing
to be around you'll Sometime But deeply, You'll Save me from myself.. Because without you'll... I would has killed myself a long time ago, So Why'd... Why'd couldn't you'll See that I'll was In love with you After all those years! Couldn't you'll see mine love for you'll..."

She then Shook her head No.
Seeming Unsure on how to respond,

"I'll see, So I'll Guess it was only just me. . . . . . Im sorry, But Seemly See-in you'll with him.. Just made me a little jealous,"

I'll Started to holding her closer to Mine chess, Feeling a heart-ache in between it..

"So I'm making it official, you're will be Mine and Mine alone... And If you Goes anywhere near that guy again, I swear I will never forgive you.. Because..."

(ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵃʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒⁿˢᵉᵠᵘᵉⁿᶜᵉ)

I'll then whisper into her ear,
And Without another word I'll begin lay a forceful kiss upon her lip.