Chapter 7

You heard the lunch bell ring, as you packed up your bag.

"Do you want to eat with me Y/N?" A voice said as they walked over to you.

You turned to see Mina, standing next to you.

"Sure!" You said as you gave her a smiled and followed behind her out of the classroom.

Once you reached the lunch room, you followed Mina to a line.

You were standing behind a guy with half red and half white hair, but Mina seemed to know him.

"Todoroki, meet Y/N! She's in our class." Mina said, as the boy turned around.

It looked like he had a scar on his right eye, but it looked really cool.

"Nice to meet you." He said causing you to smile at him.

"Nice to meet you too, I hope we can be friends." You said, he nodded his head at you and turned back around.

"Do you know everyone in the class?" You asked, as you turned towards Mina.

She shook her head at you as you moved up in line.

"Almost, but it's still only the second day of school." Mina said as she followed behind you.

You made it to the front of the line and got a sandwich, Mina ended up getting the same.

You walked with her to a table, with a few other girls.

"Hey guys! This is Y/N." Mina said as she sat down, with you following beside her.

You sat down as a few girls started to greet you.

"I'm Momo." A girl said with black hair, tied into a ponytail.

"I'm Tsuyu." Another girl said, she had long green hair, and let out a ribbit at the end of the sentence.

"I'm Jirou." The last girl said, she had short purple hair with headphones hanging from her earlobe, but it looked connected.

You waved to all of them and smiled, but Mina caught your attention.

"There's two other girls but Uraraka and Hagakure don't sit here. Uraraka sits with Midoriya and Iida. I don't know where Hagakure sits." Mina said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"That's fine, who's Iida though?" You said as you took a bite of your sandwich.

Mina pointed over to an area, with two guys and a girl. The girl had short brown hair, while one of the guys had short blue hair, you recognized Midoriya.

"The girl is Uraraka and the boy is Iida." Mina said as she lowered her hand.

You nodded at what she said and continued to eat your food.

"What's your quirk?" Tsuyu said as she looked at you.

"Lock explosion." You stated as you looked up at her.

"Is it similar to Bakugou's?" She asked as she looked in his direction.

"Not really, I can lock onto objects with my eyes and explode them while he can shoot explosions from his hands." You said as you sighed.

She nodded at your response.

"My quirk is frog, I can do anything a frog can." She said as she ribbited at the end of her sentence.

"If we're talking about quirks mine is Acid!" Mina said as she laughed.

"Mine is creation, but in order to create it I need to know the material." Momo said as she looked at her food.

"How do you create it?" You asked as you looked at her.

"Like this!" She said as she rolled up her sleeve. You watched as a fork started to appear out of her skin, causing her to grab it.

You sat there in shock as she smiled at you.

"That's so cool!" You said as Jirou caught your attention.

"Mine is earphone jack, I can use these jacks and plug them into objects to hear." She said as she twirled the handphone in her fingers.

"Uraraka's is zero gravity, she can make objects float with her finger tips and Hagakure's is invisibility, so she's invisible." Mina said as she finished her food.

You nodded at what she said and continued to eat.

Everyone has such cool quirks, if I can control mine then it will be just as cool!

You thought as you finished your food.

You heard the bell ring for class, causing you to get up and throw away your trash.

You followed the girls back to class, as you separated with them to your seat.

You saw Aizawa soon enter the room, standing at the front.

"Today we will be training again, but in a different way." He said as he walked over to the side of the classroom.

He pressed something on the wall, causing cases to appear and they each had numbers on them.

"Please take your hero costume and put it on, then meet at the city exam field." Aizawa said as he left the room.

You walked over and grabbed a case.

Hopefully I'm correct or I have the wrong case.

You thought as you placed it on your desk.

You decided to check it to make sure you didn't grab the wrong one.

You opened it as it revealed your hero outfit, it was the one you sent in.

You stood there in shocked as you closed the cased and walked to the locker room to change.