Chapter 39

"It's finally time for lunch." You said as you got up from your seat and stretched.

You followed Bakugou out of the classroom as he rested his head on your shoulder while you walked.

You smiled and gently ran your fingers through his hair as you sat down, but he didn't remove his head from you.

When he sat down, he ended up pulling you closer to his body, holding onto your waist.

"Are you ok baby?" You whispered into his ear as he slightly nodded his head.

You hummed at his response and continued to play with his hair, as your friends sat down at the table.

"Looks like he is being extra clingy today." Sero said as he sat down with his food.

"Mind your own business tape dispenser." Bakugou groaned as he tightened his grip on you.

Sero laughed at him and started to eat as Mina and Denki sat down.

"You guys won't believe what Aizawa taught me." Denki said as he pointed out his finger, having lightning shoot across the cafeteria.

"NO QUIRKS IN THE CAFETERIA!" Iida yelled as you slightly laughed.

Denki rubbed his neck in embarrassment as he started to eat.

"I wonder when the rest of us will get internships, if we even have any." Kirishima said as he sat down at the table.

"That's what I've been wondering too lately, because only Y/N has got one." Mina said with food in her mouth.

"You guys most likely have one, I don't understand why I got mine early." You said as you shrugged your shoulders and took a bite of your sandwich.

You tapped Bakugou's shoulder, causing him to slightly look up.

You gave him a slice of your sandwich as he lifted his hand up to take it, leaving his other hand around your waist.

"Who did you end up picking to be your intern?" Denki asked as you looked at him.

"I picked FatGum." You said as you smiled, feeling Bakugou rest his head back on your shoulder.

"He's so cool, I heard he also helps Tamaki Amajiki." Kirishima exclaimed as you raised your eyebrow.

"Does he go to this school?" You questioned as you heard the bell ring for class.

"Yeah, he's a pretty cool guy." Kirishima said as you got up, still having Bakugou attached to you.

Maybe I can become friends with him.

You thought as you walked back to class, it was hard to get Bakugou to leave your side but he ended up letting you go so he could go to his seat.

~~|~~

You walked inside the dorm area as you groaned and fell onto the couch.

"You're not going to your dorm?" Mina questioned as she looked over the edge of the couch.

"I don't feel like walking there." You complained as Mina laughed.

"Bakugou, come get your girlfriend." Mina said as you heard footsteps walking over to you.

Before you knew it, Bakugou picked you up off the couch and held you to his chest as he walked to your dorm.

You rested your head in the crook of his neck as you listened to his breathing.

You felt him open a door, and soon laid you down on your bed as he went to shut the door.

You sat up and walked over to your closet to change.

As you were changing you saw Bakugou sitting on your bed, waiting for you.

"You haven't talked much today, are you sure you're ok?" You questioned as he looked up at you.

He didn't respond to your question, causing you to sigh and grab clothes for him.

"I've been craving you today." Bakugou said in a raspy voice as you quickly turned to look at him.

"Is that why you've been so clingy?" You questioned as you handed him a new pair of clothes.

He nodded his head and started to change, as you heard something near your door.

You turned to look and saw a note slid underneath.

You walked over and grabbed it, unfolding it to read what it said.

As you read through the note, Bakugou walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"What is the note about?" Bakugou questioned as you looked over at him.

"I'm leaving tomorrow for my internship." You said as Bakugou walked in front of you.

"How long will you be gone?" Bakugou questioned as you walked over and grabbed a bag out of your closet.

"A few days, then I'll be going back next week when more students get their internships." You said as you laid out your bag.

Before you could start packing Bakugou walked over to you and lifted you up, dropping you down on your bed.

He placed his hands near your shoulders, digging them into your sheets as he towered over you.

You went to talk but before you could he placed his lips on top of yours, as you melted into his touch.

It wasn't long until you felt Bakugou's cold hand slide up your shirt.

Bakugou soon separated his lips from yours and removed his hand from your shirt as he walked over to the door, locking it.

You sat up and looked at him in confusion as he took off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" You questioned as he walked back over to you.

"Isn't it obvious?" Bakugou said as he pinned you back onto the bed.

"I'm making sure you know you're mine before you leave." Bakugou said as he placed his lips on top of yours again.