Chapter 19

Bakugou's POV:
"Stupid sun fucking waking me up." I slightly yelled as I looked out the window.

The room got silent as I got out of bed, until I heard slight noises coming from Y/N's room.

The fuck?

I thought as I walked out of the guest bedroom and made my way to hers.

The slight noises turned into soft crying as I approached her door.

"Y/N, are you ok?" I asked as I knocked at her door.

"Y/N?" I questioned again, after a few minutes of waiting I grew impatient.

"I'm coming in." I stated as I opened her door.

I stood there for a minute, observing what was happening until I figured out she was having a nightmare.

"Hey.. hey, hey, wake up." I said as I approached her bed, shaking her arm.

She was trembling with tears falling down the side of her cheek.

I moved my thumb across her cheek, wiping the tears.

"Y/N wake up." I stated as I started shaking her more. Every shake got more aggressive as the time passed.

Before I yanked her out of bed she said something.

"P-Please don't leave me Katsuki.." She mumbled under her breath, loud enough for me to hear.

Am I in her nightmare..?

I thought as I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her waist, dragging her out of bed.

Y/N's POV:
"Please don't leave me Katsuki." Bakugou said as he sighed.

THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING!

You thought as you internally screamed at yourself.

"You should see how red your face is." Bakugou said as he laughed.

Without thinking you turned and buried your face into his shoulder, causing him to laugh more.

You took a moment to breath before you sat up and started talking again.

"I never knew you could be this soft." You said trying to change the subject.

"I'm not fucking soft." Bakugou said as you felt his energy radiating onto you.

"Then why did you sleepover AND come to my room when I was crying." You said as you tried to look over in his direction.

"I was.." He said, mumbling the last word to where you couldn't hear.

You kicked his leg fairly harsh, causing him to talk.

"I WAS WORRIED OK?!" He yelled as he stood up, making you laugh.

You heard him leave the room and start talking to someone, as a person walked in.

"I'm taking you home, is that ok?" A voice said as they helped you up.

"That's fine." You said as you recognized the voice was Midoriya's.

"Do you want to change before leaving? If not Mina got your uniform out for you." Midoriya explained as he helped you to class.

"That's fine, I'll go home in this." You said as you heard him grabbing your stuff.

He started to lead you out the school and home, but the whole way back you felt someone watching you.

I wonder if Midoriya feels it too, he probably would have said something though.

You thought as you decided to stay quiet.