part 18

Sky stopped walking when she was at the entrance of amusement park.She remembered what Bogum ordered.But her sick mind again started to rebell.She puckered her lips and looked around.

Her eyes caught Jongsuk coming towards her.She smiled evily.

Jongsuk raised an eyebrow. "What?"he asked not being sure about her cunning smile.

"I need a ride"

"So?"

Her eyes went to his car.Jongsuk snickered."Do not even think"with that he got inside his car.But,before he could close the door,Sky got inside and sat on his lap shocking the shit out of him.She closed the door."I'm not that heavy right?"she smiled innocently looking back at his shocked face.She looked ahead tightly holding the wheel."Hold tight baby boy.This is gonna be a bumpy ride"

"W-What--"even before Jongsuk utter a word,she started the engine.

And like that she drove away still sitting on Jongsuk's lap."y-yah!what the heck!get away!"Jongsuk was freaking out.But sky wasn't the one listening.She was too focused on driving.She was driving too fast."Atleast drive slowly!you're gonna get us killed!"

When sky suddenly stepped on the break paddle for a second, Jongsuk couldn't help but to grip on her waist tightly .And now he was feeling really uncomfortable. He gulped hard when he felt her ass cheeks.His whole face turned bright red.She was moving on his lap because of the speed.

And suddenly she pulled the car towards a forest.The path was too bumpy as she mentioned earlier.

"S-Stop moving for god's  sake!"Jongsuk stuttered while breathing heavily.

"Sorry boy!"she chimed with a smile.She definitely knew what's happening down there but she seriously didn't have time to stop and let him move to the other seat. Anytime Bogum would know where she is heading and she couldn't take the risk.

"Sky for god's sake!"he was frustrated."Where the hell are we going?!"

Sky sped up without uttering a word.After driving in that never ending forest,she stopped the car.She opened the door and got out.Jongsuk also followed her not knowing where she is heading.

"Stay in the car!"Sky yelled without looking back at him.Jongsuk stopped on his track with a dumbfounded look.He looked around in fear.The forest was too dark.Only moon light eliminated the forest with the little help of fire flies.He gulped when he heard wolf howling.

Sky stopped on her track and looked back."Wanna follow me?"

Jongsuk quickly nodded like a puppy and ran to her.He tried to stick to her."w-where are we sky?"

"You don't have to know"she spat before walking with fast steps.

Time skip

Sky and Jongsuk entered inside a high secured building under the ground.They were currently inside an elevator going downstairs.Jongsuk was in awe.

"Is this NIS main base camp or what?"he asked.

"No.Red agent head quarters"she replied gaining a confused look.He definitely doesn't know about red agents.

"Red agent?what is it? Aren't you from NIS?"

"No.Only Bogum sunbae is from NIS.I'm a red agent under him"

Jongsuk still didn't understand since he never heard about such a thing.

"We go to all the black operations regarding the country.People do not know about red agents since we do things secretly. We are under president directly"

Jongsuk made an 'O' face."so your mission--"before he could finish,the door opened revealing a luxurious lobby.There was a glass door preventing them from entering.Sky typed something on the screen on the glass.In the next second,that small screen scanned sky's face.The glass door was opened.

Sky held Jongsuk's wrist dragging him inside.There were more security barriers to go inside.She went inside a room with Jongsuk. It was a bed room.She directly went towards the closet and opened it.She removed the cloths revealing another secret door making Jongsuk's eyes wide.She opened it with her necklace.Her necklace was a pass.She entered inside with Jongsuk.Again it is an elevator. Jongsuk sighed going I side with it.

After few more security barriers,they entered inside a room filled with computers. It was dark.Only computer lights lit up the room.The boy who was working on one of the computer got startled.He was none other that soobin one of the new red agent who is involved in Byunhun's case.

"Sunbae--"before soobin say something, Sky pressed his face to the table pointing her gun to his head.

"I need the location of that bastard.I know you all know where he is hiding"

Soobin didn't struggle. "Bogum-ssi said not to give a single information to you"he said sternly.

Sky pressed the gun harder."do you have a death wish boy?"

Soobin was cool even with the gun on his head.Beside he is also a red agent who knows very well how to protect himself. He is just being calm because sky is a senior to him.

"Sunbae, I don't want to fight with you.You're not gonna get the information. This mission is ours.Not yours.Maybe if you practice how to control yourself,Bogum-ssi would share the information with you"

"Do not be smart with me kid.I'm not someone you can play around.Maybe if you try to get to know me,you'd never open your smart mouth infront of me"she said through her gritted teeth.

Soobin chuckled."Oh noona,I'm definitely smarter than you.I already know who you are"

Sky raised an eyebrow. Then another voice took her attention. "We are fucking red agents.Do not underestimate us just because  we are new sunbae"

She looked back to see Kai holding a gun to Jongsuk's head.The maknae of the new members.Sky smiled with an eye roll. "Are you threatening me boy?"

Kai smiled sweetly removing the gun from terrified Jongsuk's head.He lifted his hands in a surrendering way."We are not in a level to threaten you"

Soobin also got up and came infront of sky.Both Kai and Soobin did a nineteen degree bow to her."It's an honer to work with you sunbae"Soobin said sincerely. "But we can't share the information. It's up to Bogum-ssi"

Jongsuk came in between. "Well it's nice to see you all speaking gabbrish but can somebody give me a seat or a chair?my legs are killing me.Not only my legs but also my mind.This crazy girl kidnapped me and now I'm in the middle of country's protection discussion "

Sky sighed.She pushed Jongsuk to the nearest chair and again faced Soobin and kai. "I won't mess up.Just tell me how he got men to do his dirty works again?I clearly remember that I-uh Deoksim destroying all his gangs--"

Jongsuk stood up just by mentioning her name.

"What do you mean?what are you all talking?"his wide eyes were directed towards Sky.

Sky sighed.

"Later.Let's talk about it later"she again pushed him away.

Soobin and kai looked at each other.

"I won't tell Bogum sunbae"she pressured again.

Soobin sighed finally giving in.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!