Gally X M! Reader

I'm dissapointed in myself for not writing part two to the
"Thomas X M!Reader X Newt" ...
I'll try to write something tonight-

-----------------------------------------------------------
Edited? Yes and no

Enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nobody know what was happening. Some unknow masked people just kidnapped them from the street to somekind of old parkinglot. Thomas didn't know if they were from WICKED or what were they purpose in general.

Getting out of the van they saw many people with weapons in hand ready to use at any moment. Finally one of the man among group of mixed men and not so much women took off his mask reviling Gally that they were thinkig was dead. Boy next to him took off the mask too, mouth agape looking at Newt.

Before Thomas could do or say anything his friends voice was heard.

"(Y-y/n) ?"

"Newt..."

Former gladers turned to look at the two not getting what was going on.

Honey haired teen and a bit more lighter haired boy came up to eachother, eyes wide not believing this is happening for real. (Y/n) didn't wait and made a first move- he hugged taller boy around his torso tightly. Newt needed a moment to process everything but soon returned the affection.

"I can't believe it...."

After parting away smaller boy got big dorky smile on his face as well as Newt.

"Ok, what is going on?" Thomas asked when his voice returned in place. "This is my little brother." Gallys eyes widen while he scratched his neck feeling uneasy- how is he supposed to tell them he and Newts brother were in a relationship from a nearly a year now also after the things he did before...

As (Y/N) looked at his lover he could tell he felt a lot more weight on his shoulders than before so he came up to Gally and unnoticed by anyone took his smaller hand into bigger one squeezing it slightly while smilling at the taller boy as to say 'everything is ok'.

Giving a squeez back former bulider not so wilingly pulled away taking five of them to Lawrence.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Skip
-----------------------------------------------------------

After saving Minho and jumping out of the window Thomas took Newt arm on his shoulder seeing how much the teen struggle. They meet Gally shooting down other guards making the three wet boys space to fully get out of the water.

Minho was shoocked seeing the boy he though he killed long ago with a spar. But there was a frown on Gallys face.

"Where is (Y/N)?" It was time for Thomas to rose a brow.

"He stayed with you-"

"No, he run with YOU to help." while they were arguing Newt began to cough- hard. That worried just rescued boy but Thomas shook it off. More guards was making they way towards the four of them with guns as they tried to hide.

Noticing as one more went out of the door and made his way to them make them feel like they wont make it out.

But to their suprise new "guard" was shooting as many man around the four as he could with his own gun trying to avoid the fire back knowing he will be dead if he wasn't too carefoul.

Soon all of them saw his figure closer, taking cover behind some rubles he took off his mask.

"(Y/N)." Gally breathed out relived he's ok. Taking the chance when guards stopped shooting (Y/N) run as fast as he could to his boyfriend.

Taller boy open his arms for his lover to jump in- he did it trusting crouching boy avoiding more bullets that went his way.

"What were you thinking?! It was reckless and dangerous-" hand on his cheek and warm lips shuted up the yelling boy.

"I know. Now is not the time, we need to go." looking in the direction of his brother (Y/N)s (E/C) eyes sadden showing how worried he was. Not carring about anything else smaller boy crawled to his 'changing' brother.

"Newt... Hang on." gloved hand took away some of the damp honey hair that stick to his forehead, turning to others he shouted. "What are you waiting for, come on, get him up!"

Obeying the request they walked as fast as they could between abadoned buldings.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Newt became more aggressive when they finally setteled down, he tried to use a gun but Thomas kicked it out of his hand. Dark blue veins was visible on his neck and face as he took his own knife and attacked brown haired boy that tried to avoid it being trapped in between the dirty floor and his friend thinking how to take it out of Newts death grip without hurting either of them.

Nobody could have expect what will happend next.

Newt got tackled to the ground- knife went straight to (Y/N)s shoulder as he struggled to keep his brother still taking at the same time out the cure he had stolen from WICKED.

He would gave it to his brother earlier if they werent been chased and if it didn’t got trapped inside his pocket after running so much-  (Y/N) just hoped it wasn't too late.

In fast motion he jabbed Newt in the chest with it giving all his weight on the knees on older boy forearms stradling his stomach getting him trapped under the added weight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All streanght left (Y/N)s body, adrenaline stopped working as he tried to stand up but failed and fallen on his bum breathing hard next to now calm teen.

Gally was the first one to wake up from the daze and come support his lover.

"Thats why you were the last one to go out, you went for the cure." didn't want to talk out of pain (Y/N) grited his teeth, fastly nooding his head getting as much comfort in Gallys touch as he could at this moment.

Soon Teresas voice was heard loud and clear. Thomas of course went to her- He loved her even after what she did.

Brenda and Frypan showed up and helped take Newt unconscious form as Gally picked up (Y/N) gently without moving the knife scared of his love bleeding out. Carefully everyone made their way to the jet where others waited.

After getting inside Gally informed whoever was piloting this damn thing to flew for Thomas that run to WICKED bulding.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Skip
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) felt soft matters under him and how sore hes' shoulder was. Slowly opening his eyes he saw baby blue eyes looking at him in the dark room. Only now he noticed how big the room was and soft whiteish curtains were covering the windows from bright sun but letting the light wing come inside making them went up.

"How are you feeling..?"

"o-ok, I think."

(Y/N)s voice was hoarse but Gally gently help him into sitting position handing him glass of water that stood on a small table. "..... You were out for a week.... I was scared I will lose you.. Others were worried and scared too." "But I'm awake now." light smile adored smallers boy face and Gally couldnt help to just kiss his lovers forehead.

"Wait! Whats with Newt and Thomas?" beautifull (E/C) eyes were full of worry. "They're fine, Newt is much better right now the cure you stolen was out of the Greenies blood they took earlier- that shuck face- it saved his live. Thomas got a bullet wound in his stomach but is slowly recovering." at this news (Y/N) calmed down taking a deep breath then sliding down looking at his lover.

"We're safe now? No more running?"

"We're safe and no- no more running."

Words:1262