Thomas X M! Reader X Newt

(Y/N) and Thomas were together but after Teresa showed up they became dystant, at first (Y/N) didn't mind it but after escaping from maze to the scortch everything changed...

Nobody saw the difference (Y/N) was collected even in the worst sytuations for everyone- somebody needed to be, it made him sad deep inside but he needed to put his felings away at that moment and just rush forward.

Right now he needed to take care of everyone, that was his destyny- he find out he got a tattoo just like Minho had..   Subject 0 The Protector....

It made sence to him now and at the same time didn't- he was very protective towards everyone and his lover. When grievers attacked the galde he was the first one to rush to help- well it didn't metter since most of the former gladers got killed that night...

Later he lost Chuck- his little brother and Gally his best friend...

Now he lost Thomas- even if he was here, alive it felt as he didn't exist- or maby it was just (Y/N)?

As a protector (Y/N) made shitty job... Their lost another person Winston...

How much more will they lose....?

Maby- it wasn't the right time, maby tatoo told something more but (Y/N) couldnt see it fully...

Many nights he spend sleepless looking around to make sure everyone were save. He looked at Thomas- holding Teresa neer his chest to get warm, (H/C) haired boy didn't care about the cold- the only thing that was embrancing him for a while now.

Closing his eyes (Y/N) took a deep breath and hold it for a second before slowely breathing out. Feeling warm pair of arms wraping around his shoulder he opened his (E/C) eyes just to meet with warm chocolate brown ones.

"Why are you still up, love?" 

"Somebody need to watch over, go back to sleep." shaking his head Newt run a hand through his honey blonde hair getting them out of his face.

"Love, go to sleep. I'll change you" Former second-in-command didn't gave (Y/N) a time to answer pulling him down into his chest.

"Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Night Newt...."

(Y/N) didn't even know how much he needed sleep till now. He finally felt warm, Newt hands gently stroked his a bit longer hair making him fall deeper asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thunder was heard. Nobody waisted any time- they got up, get their things and run as fast as they could where the lights shined and frame of the bulding was seen.

Bolt strike right into Minho making him pass out as Thomas fell on the ground. Two boys carried Minhos unconscious body through the open door Frypan hold for them.

Soon they meet Brenda and many other people inside but after they find out who the newcomers are, Jorge decided to hang them up by their feet under the celling above a big hole.