I could use you

Ellie had been asleep the whole night, she didn't wake up once. In the morning she woke up to her dad by her side. "Dad?" She whispered, she woke up quickly thinking there was something wrong. "Yeah what's wrong honey?" He enquired. "Nothing, can we go home?" She said sounding down. "I'm not sure, I'll go ask Will" he said as he got up to leave. He reappeared with Will, "hey kiddo, you feeling better?" Will said while removing her iv line. "Yeah, it still hurts to move a lot but I think I'm good" she answered honestly. "Can I go home now?" She was eager to leave. Will laughed at her energy, "yeah you can go, I'll go the papers" she smiled widely and looked at hank. "I gotta give it to you kiddo, you put up a fight..." he said while remembering her laying down half dead in jays arms back at the precinct. She put on her shoes and smiled, "yeah, that's coz im a Voight" she added a few seconds later. He laughed at her humour and signed the papers for them to leave, "hey dad? Where's jay and hailey?" She said noticing their missing presence. He laughed, "they're building up your case." She looked at him with wide eyes. "I have my own case? That's pretty cool, not gonna lie" she said taking it as an accomplishment.
They made it back to their home and since she was on bed rest Hank made her rest all day, "dad? Can hailey and jay come over later?" She said innocently. "If they want to" he shouted from the kitchen. She smiled to herself and giggled.
Time flew by and it was around 6pm, they were watching tv when they heard a knock at the door. Hank got up knowing it was jay and hailey to let them in. "Hailey!" She shouted but broke out into a coughing fit. "Hey kiddo, take it easy" she said laughing at her. "Ouch, do I not a get a welcome?" Jay said pretending to be offended. "Nuh-uh, we have our handshake remember?" She said with her attitude. Jay nodded and walked over to the couch, they done their personal handshake and it made Hank and hailey smile. "Hailey I gotta a question, can you sew?" She blurted out randomly.
Hank and jay shot each other a very confused look as to where that came from, "yeah kiddo why?" She said sitting down next to her. She smiled and sighed, "good, I got an assignment and I'll be needing your help!" She squealed in excitement. Hailey laughed and talked to her about it, "what we making?" She agreed. "Welllllll, I was think some jeans and a nice top?" She questioned. "No problemo" she laughed as the boys wondered what the hell they were talking about. She had decided they would make these:

  She had decided they would make these:

            It fit in with her written parts; indie

It fit in with her written parts; indie. They laughed and joked all night, "I could use you!" Ellie randomly blurted out again to hailey. "Use me? For what?" She said while laughing in confusion. "For the clothes, you would pull them off!" She added getting excited. "Whatever you say kiddo" she said while messing up her hair. They boys just laughed.
It was around 10pm and jay and hailey headed out, and hank and Ellie went to bed.
She felt like she had enough excitement to last her for a lifetime, she had been through a lot and her life had only just begun. Jake was still roaming free and they could only file a restraining order. Jay and hailey became Ellie's body guards more or less and hank wouldn't let her leave the house with her saying where she was going. Her life was finally working out the way she wanted, she was happy, she was passing school, her bullies had left her alone; she even managed to get some friends who talked about fashion with her all day long. She couldn't have asked for anything more...

*hey guys! Thank you for reading this mini story... let me know some suggestions for new stories if you want. My brain hurts sometimes and I'd love to hear your ideas, hope you enjoyed it :)*