Chapter 15

(A/N: This one is going to be shorter. I have been super busy with my personal life. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And I have 2 requests for book that I am currently writing. I will be sure to let you guys know when I let those out. But, I don't think it will be this month. Not entirely sure yet. Anyways, ENJOY!!!)

3rd Person POV~~~~~~~~

Marinette creeped into Damian's room and shook him awake. It was currently 4 AM. "Akhi. Akhi. Wake up." "Uhkti. It is too early for this." "No. Remember what today is?" Damian opened his eyes and grabbed his phone and looked at it. 

It said April 1st. He grinned and jumped out of bed. "Quietly get dressed and go to my room. I have everything there." He nodded and I quietly go back to my room. Being trained to be an assassin had it's advantages at times. I was trained to be silent. 

I put on a black hood and pant with some socks. Damian came in dressed the same. "What first?" "Dye in their body wash and hair shampoo and conditioner. Then some shaving cream here and there with a clothes swap. I'll tell you the rest later." 

He nodded and we went to everybody's room and started. Dad got purple skin with yellow hair. Dick got green skin with red hair. Jason got purple hair with pink skin. Tim got yellow skin with green hair. Cassandra got turquoise hair with dark blue skin. Stephanie got purple hair and  green skin. Barbara got blue skin with orange hair. And Bruce got dark red skin and cotton candy pink hair. 

They put shaving cream on the mirrors above their sinks in their bathrooms. They swapped the boys clothes for girls clothes and the girls got boy clothes. Marinette grabbed my spicy cookies she had baked yesterday just for today. 

She went back to her room and flop on bed and burst into a fit of giggles. This was going to be good. She heard footsteps around the house and went to the living room and texted Damian to come over. 

He came to the living room and flopped next to her and turned on the TV and she told him the rest of the plan and they got everything ready.

They heard multiple shrieks around the house and their siblings (and father) barged into the living room and both of them burst out laughing. They looked hilarious! Jason looked the least pleased out of all of them. "WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU GUYS DID THIS?!!!" 

Marinette just shrugged. "Duh. This is nothing compared to what we did in the League." "And so you think we should be scared?" They all looked at them in disbelief and you could tell that they didn't believe them. Marinette looked at Damian and he smirked at her and nodded. 

She smiled at them and a mixture of glue and tar fell on them then a bunch of multicolored glitter fell on them. Marinette had never been happier to be telekentic. The group was silent in complete shock as they wiped the stuff off their face. 

Marinette grabbed her tray of cookies and walked over to them. "Want some?" They looked at the cookies suspiciously but didn't find anything wrong with them and they each grabbed one and they stuffed them in their mouth. 

Then, they realized that they were spicy cookies when the burning in their mouths started. They all rushed to the kitchen and the twins followed. They desperately searched for milk but the twins had hidden all of it. Including the emergency stash. 

"Now do you guys think we were joking." "NO NO WE DON'T!" Marinette and Damian nodded and grabbed the milk. They all snatched a gallon of milk and chugged it down. "Now you better fear us when you guys decided to declare a prank war. Cause we'll become nightmares." 

Marinette and Damina turned to each other and fist-bumped. And said in unison. 

"Demon Twins."