Chapter 21

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I've been loosing interest in the story so, I haven't been able to come up with anything good. I'm going to do thins chapter and then I'll do the gala and then the epilogue. Just letting y'all know. 

Marinette's POV~~~few days later~~~

I stared at my former class who was being led around by Dick. I just watched from the shadows. The gala was in a few days and I really couldn't wait for it to be here. I was getting tired of my former classmates. 

I groaned internally at the lies that were spewing out of Lila's mouth. The class seemed to have forgotten I was the blood daughter of Bruce Wayne. Jason was pretending to be a security person and an escort to make sure nothing happens to them when he was actually recording everything Lila was saying. 

It was a lovely plan. Tim was being Dick's assistant tour guide. It was awesome how my family works up these plans. They were like the smartest people in the US probably. Well in there own different ways. I think the 3 smartest are probably dad, Babs, and Timmy. 

And me and Damian are probably neck to neck. But Chloe, Luka, Nathaniel, Marc, Kagami, Juleka are collecting all of Lila's past lies and making note of everything she did in Paris. I stared at Lila thinking about everything we are going to do to her. We are going to destroy her. 

By the time the tour ended, my brains were ready to melt. I felt like I had lost all remaining brain cells listening to her and then listening to my class just mindlessly agree was even worse. I estimate I lost about 3/4 of my live brain cells. Hopefully they can reproduce. 

I grabbed my cell phone and texted Babs. 

Mari: Hey Babs! Got anything on the case?

Babs: Yup! I figured out where he's going to be and exactly at what time. But...

Mari: But what?

Babs: It's heavily guarded and we'll need to figure out how to get into it. 

Mari: Undercover.

Babs: I'm thinking that but, I don't know if Bruce will agree. 

Mari: He will. Trust me on that.

Babs: How do you know?

Mari You'll see when we have to get ready for patrol

Babs: What are you thinking of? 

Babs: Seriously what are you thinking?

Babs: Mari?

Babs: This is not going to be good.

I smile internally and walk down the streets of Gotham. I pull my hood over my head and scan the streets. I had an idea. And I knew nobody as going to like it. Oh well. I go into a store and grab a burn phone, tight dress, heels, and some hair dye. 

I pay for it then text Alfred. I pinpoint my location for him and he immediately texts back saying he'll be there in less than 30 minutes. Of course being a man of his word, he arrives in 25 minutes. "Mistress, I assume this has something to do with the case?" 

I smile at him. Alfred is all knowing and all seeing. Hiding something from him is called Mission Impossible. "Yup. Undercover work." He chuckles. "Just be careful, Mon Chou." "I will, Alfie." He nods and starts driving. 

I pull out the phone and type in a number and text it. I smile as I hit the send button. I set it down and wait for a reply. When it pings I grab it and read the text.