small note

Hello everyone I am suhana's (owner of this account) friend.

     So as you know she hasn't updated the book from 2 weeks and there's a reason. For a week she was ill and was okay this week.

      She was going to publish this weekend but there came another problem for her, her relatives. Because of those people now her mental health is not good.

      She lost her motivation suddenly by hearing those shitty people. She even said me that she no longer wants to be the good, helping girl she was. She has been taking stress because of this and her studies too.

       So I request you to cooperate with me. I am not good like her but I guess it may help her. She almost wrote the story something like 3 chapters and I will publish them slowly. The next chapter will be short and I apologize for that. I may publish it tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

She will login in this account sometimes but she has given me the responsibility of this book and I don't want to disappoint her.

A message from suhana

"Hello everyone, my friend must have told you about my current health and I hope she didn't took it long. Please cooperate with her cuz this is totally new for her. I am sorry for disappointing y'all and thank you for showing this much support to this book. I'll try my best to come back.
Byee I'll meet y'all soon💜💜💜"

__________
Updated

This is suhana ! I am back and I feel a lot better. Thank you everyone , I saw your comments and tbh I cried. Leave it ....

So...
I will publish the next chapter soon or by the end of this week. There are a lot of mistakes in the next chapter which I have to correct. So yeah meet you with the next chapter
Byeee
Take care,
Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜