DRUNK (28)

I walked out of the campus to the parking area. I took out the keys of my car and drove away. Idk where I am going, but I need some time alone. I am exhausted from today and I need some fresh air.

I was driving through the city when I saw a cafe. I parked my car and went in the cafe. I ordered a strong coffee and paid the bill, walking out of the cafe. I sat in the car and took out my phone.

____

Tae's POV

Jennie and Y/N just had a fight. Gotta say y/n is super strong. She was beating Jennie as if she will kill her now itself. But her friends stopped her. Y/n's bestfriend whispered something in her ear after which she automatically calmed down. Without telling anything she went out of the hall.

Everyone started leaving hall, me and hyungs also went out. While we were walking out, Jennie came and blocked our way.

"Oppa did you saw how she hit me, will you not take the revenge of what she did to me" she spoke in anger. I raised my eyebrow and spoke further. "It was you who started it and why should I take the revenge, I am not your boyfriend or your friend. So do it yourself and never ask me anything you GOLD DIGGER" I said coldly and walked off with the boys. She was shocked and she deserves that.

____

Y/n's POV

I am sitting near the river, seeing the beautiful nature. It's so peace and calm here. I wish my life would be like this, calm and peaceful. But no, it's totally opposite. I looked the other side of the river and saw a small girl playing with her parents. I felt lonely and got tears in my eyes.

"I am missing you eomma, please come back" I said and cried silently. I know she won't come back. I sat there for an hour and went back near my car. I sat in and drove off.

___

After few minutes, I parked my car outside the bar and went in. I went to the bartender and ordered few shots. He came back with a tray full of shots and kept them infront of me. I took the first shot and drank it in a sip, continuing with the second shots.
I ordered more shots once the others were finished.

I have took more than 20 shots, I am totally drunk now. I ordered few more and then I will go back home. Baekie will be worried for me.

"Few more shots please" I said in a drunk voice as the bartender came to me. "Mam you are already drunk, you should stop drinking. Should I call someone to drop you back home" the bartender replied. "I didn't asked you to give me advice, just bring more shots for me or I have to tell your boss to remove you. Did you get it!" I shouted at him. He quickly bowed, saying a no and went to bring more shots.

____
Tae's POV

I and hyungs made a plan to go to a  bar. We are on the way and as we reached, we parked our cars and went in. We all say down at a table and ordered few drink. While the waiter was bringing our drinks, my gaze landed on a girl sitting on the bar counter, having shots. The bartender was trying to talk with her. I have seen or met her, who can she be!?

I got up from the table and walked further to see who it is. Its Y/N! She is drunk. I went near her and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She turned to me, getting up from her chair, coming close to me in order to look me clearly. 

"H-have we met before!? She said coming close to my face. I nod my head as a yes. She went back and sat on the chair and started taking shots again. I went up to her and took the glass of shot away. She looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

"What do you need?" She asked. "You are drunk and will pass out soon. Don't drink more, come I will drop you"I replied holding her waist as she was going to fall.

"Do you know her address?" I asked the bartender who was serving on the same table. "Sir she lives with Mr.Lee in the Lee Dorm." As he said I got shocked. She lives with Mark. Is she his sister or girlfriend? I have to find out.

I look back to Y/N who has pass out in my arms,she looks pretty. I carried her in the bridal style and went out of the bar to my car. I slowly make her sit on the passenger's seat and I sat at the driver's seat. I drove off to the Lee Dorm.

As I reached outside the dorm, I pull out a mask so that no one can know it's me. I went out and slowly carried Y/N again and walked towards the main door. I rang the doorbell and the door opens after few seconds. Instead of Mark I saw her best friend Baekhyun. They live together...

"Where did you find her? And how did she pass out" he asked looking at Y/N worriedly. "Sir my boss found her at a bar and she was drunk. He told me to drop her back at her house. Is Mr.Mark there?" I didn't wanted to let him know it's me so I had to lie, it's not a big deal for me.

"No, I mean he is not home. Give her to me, you can go and tell your boss she is safe and say him thanks too." he spoke taking y/n from my hand. Before he could carry her, I backed off making him confuse. "Sorry sir my boss has told me to know who is her brother and then only leave her" I replied.

"Okay, Mark Lee is her brother and I am her best friend. He has gone out for some work and won't return today. So now can you leave her here." he said annoyingly. I was a surprised that she is his sister. I nod and give her in his arms which I didn't wanted but had to.

I went back to my car and drove back to the dorm, totally forgetting about the boys who were in the bar. I reached the dorm and open the door. All of them are back and sitting on the couch, waiting for someone and that's me obviously. I walked towards my rooms when they stopped me.

~•~

(A/n: The chapter ends here. The next chapter will be longer than this, PROMISE. Btw sorry for posting late. I was not getting over the fact about jimin's performance today (MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E) Be safe and ready with hobi water for tomorrow's performance too.

Byebye bubs)
️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️