-AGAIN FIGHTING- (11)

(A/n: Good morning, here is the next part. Enjoy it BYE BYE)
.
.
.
.

While BTS pov

All were in the canteen having there lunch and talking. Suddenly jk interrupts....

Jk:- so did you all choose your partners *all nod* who are they tell me
Rm:- I chose Anna
Jin:- I chose Daisy
Jhope:- Mia
Suga:- I chose Jennifer
Tae:- jennie of course
Jk:- mines is Jasmine
Tae:- what about you jimin
Jimin:- I.... I chose y/n
Tae:- and why
Jimin:- cause she has better dance moves and is perfect for me
Jhope:- whoah good choice jimin
Jk:- but how did she agree
Jimin:- I just told her that I am good at dance what else she needs only a perfect partner right *smirk*
Suga:- btw even I liked her dance how energetic it was
Tae:- yay!!! Shut up and dont talk about that nerd

All nod and continue eating.

Tae's pov

We all were talking about our partners but when it came to jimin. That made me shock how can he choose that little b#tch. Actually I agree with yoongi it was sexy though but I won't like her.

I just tell everyone to shut up. I was just remembering her dance moves. I had a weird feeling which I never felt. I felt that I was jealous of jimin. I dont know why but I just ignore my thoughts.

While jennie's pov

I was super angry on that sl*t. I loose from a nerd AHHHH~~ I will make her regret what a mistake she did. What if she steals my oppa with the other oppas. They all are mine and I wont let her steal them from me.

I will beat her up to the hell. I start finding her and saw her in the basketball court. She was drawing something. I took a water bottle and went to her. I throw the water on her drawing which spoiled it.

Y/n:- what did you just did
Jennie:- I didn't mean to do that
Y/n:- dont be silly I just put my efforts and completed it and you just spoiled everything
Jennie:- like how you spoiled my name
Y/n:- how
Jennie:- you took my place and asking how
Y/n:- see I told you dont blame me if I won cause I am not the one who challenged you
Jennie:- whatever but I am supposed to be the DANCING QUEEN
Y/n:- can you just leave
Jennie:- not so fast

I slapped that nerd. She was shook for a moment but stared me. I pushed her so hard that she fell on the ground. I sit on her and start punching her face until it started bleeding.

Everyone was seeing us. I got up and was ready to go but she keeps her leg un my way due to which I fall on the ground making everyone laugh. I got angry and stood up.

Y/n's pov

I just finished my sketch it was little difficult but it came nice. Suddenly jennie came and spilled water on it. I got angry and asked her. She told by mistakenly she spilled like how I took her place of DANCING QUEEN. I told her that she was the one who challenged me.

She slapped me and it took me a second to realize. She gave me no time and pushed me on the ground. She sat on me and started punching me until my face started bleeding but it didn't effected me. As she stood up and was going to walk I put my leg infront of her. She tripped and fall on the ground making everyone laugh. Yeah every student came and were seeing the show.

I then stood up and so did she. She came to slap me but I hold her hand and throw it away with full force which made her go little step backwards. I went from there taking my bag. I was walking when some boys gathered around me. I just gave them a death stare and they left my way. I went to the changing room and treated the bruises on my face.

I was finished when my group came in. Rose and lisa ran up to me worried.
Rose:- are you okay pabo
Lisa:- how can that b*tch beat you up like that
Y/n:- it's okay guys it's not hurting that much
Baekhyun:- you should have take a move right. You know to fight but then also why
Y/n:- huh she infront of me. She is roo weak for me
Eunwoo:- pabo is being brave day by day
Y/n:- yes *smiles and others smile back*
Rose:- so let's go for the music class
Y/n:- okay

I and others went to the music class and took our seats. Everyone in there noticed my face. I just ignore the gossips and waited for the teacher with my group. The teacher came in and was greeted by everyone.

Teacher:- so today I will tell you on which feelings you have to sing
Everyone:- okay miss
Teacher:- so can I have taehyung and you have to sing something peaceful and sad.

(A/n: I dont know how this song feels so if you dont find it related to peaceful or sad I AM SORRY😥😥)

All girls were drooling when he was singing. I have to say he has a good voice. After he was finished all clapped including me. It doesn't mean that I will fall for him or be soft to him. I was just impressed so I clapped.

Teacher:- so now can I have jimin and you have to sing something related to love

(A/n:just imagine the first two songs)

He has really a sweet voice but is sure a pervert. All clapped even I. He saw me clapping and smirked at me. I just gave him 'what' look.

Teacher:- so now I want y/n and you have to sing something sad and love. I want you to sing teo songs as you have a sweet voice

(A/n: these are the songs you sang)

Tae's pov

I finished my singing and went back to my seat. Teacher called jimin and then that nerd. She told her to sing something sad and love means two songs. I have to listen her song cause I for got my earphones in my locker itself. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. she starts singing with the sad song. She is singing with full feelings like really.
Then she starts another song. That song just gave me chills in my whole body. Her high note always gave me goosebumps. I was feeling really weird.

___________________♡_________________

Total words:- 1240

I will not be active for 2-3 days cause of the festivals and some family work. I am sorry and I will try to post the next part by evening.
So please coordinate with me. Have a great day BYE BYE👋👋👋👋👋👋👋💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜