War Day 1: Burning Horror

A/N: credit to this poem goes to (https://allpoetry.com/poems/about/Panic) Deepslumber! I thought it went well with the story

You know those moments in time
when your anxiety is so high
Your mind racing by
with things that blow your mind
wicked dreams and nightmares gone by
of a time long ago
with a wicked ebb and a devilish flow
of the things you just shouldn't know
like a nightmare in the middle of a daydream
with only the silence of a deafening scream
And you come to realize...

you couldn't save them!

It was just a moment of silence before chaos took place! They were all focused on me. The villain they need to capture is right in front of them.

I can't blame them! I am so close but at the same time so far to reach.

Me: What are you standing there? Go help the other citizens! You are heroes after all!

Can't believe I need to say this to them in order for them to get moving!

Tsunotori: He's right we need to go!

And one point goes to Class 1B!

Me: Then why are you all still standing there? Get moving! This city needs their heroes right now!

Kacchan: THIS ISN'T OVER SHITTY DEKU!

With this, everyone was running out of the building! There were 8 locations that the heroes need to go. I placed bombs in a 3 - 5 story office buildings for distraction. Each bomb had a timer which would go off after Usagi was finished with his speech, giving me the advantage to see where each group of heroes where heading. Nezu was also informed before I got the heroes headquarter.

I can't believe they are so stupid. All I had to do is pressure them after the explosions and they would all leave in an instant and let me be by myself?!

What kind of heroes are they! They could have locked me up in a room or some kind of shit to prevent me to go out for 4 hours!

I need to start going as well. Now that I know where my targets are going, it is time for USAGI to show himself.

As I walked out of the building I saw the heroes groups and in which direction they were heading.

Groups:

Class 1A

1) Ashido, Kaminari, Asui, Koda, Kirishima

2) Ojiro, Shoji, Sato, Sero, Aoyama

3) Ida, Uraraka, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, Mineta

4)Shinsou, Jiro, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Bakugo

Class 1B

1) Awase, Kaibara, Tetsutetsu, Honenuki, Fukidshi

2) Kamakiri, Komori, Monoma, Rin, Tokage

3) Kuuroiro, Shiozaki, Shishida, Yanagi, Tsunotori

4) Kendo, Kodai,Tsuburaba, Bondo, Shoda

All I had to do now is run to the nearby underground tunnel entrance, head to my main villain lair get my stuff and my villain costume. I have Shinsosu's capture weapon on me all the time. It is comfortable to wear plus I can't risk anyone to see it yet. Another reason I am wearing it nonstop is that it does give me a little bit of a protection.