War Day 6: Enough is Enough!

Some of the teachers were sleeping the night form the fifth day of the game to the sixth. All of them expect two people to be specific. Nezu and Present Mic were still awake. Present Mic watched his husband search for Izuku as for Nezu, he was thrilled to see how good Izuku was in hiding his present from an underground hero.

The mouse thing was sure if Izuku really wanted to not be found, there was no one not even Hound Dog with a dog like quirk that could find him. Needless to say Nezu was right. It took the homeless looking teacher the whole night to get close to the greenette. In the end, it was Midoriya that managed to creep up to the sleep deprived hero and then scared the living shit out of him.

 In the end, it was Midoriya that managed to creep up to the sleep deprived hero and then scared the living shit out of him

Nezu: Hahahahaha, I never thought that Shota could make such a sound!

The voice hero was also laughing by the sudden cute high-pitched sound his husband made.

Present Mic: Nether did I!

The heroes than witnessed Izuku laughing honestly so hard that he was laying on the floor. Aizawa got the kid wrapped up in his capture scarf and brought him or better to say dragged him back to the lair.

It also took a little conviction to get Izuku to rest for some hours.

--- Time skip brought to you by a pouting Izuku that lost almost all his fake blood---

Izuku: Good morning Nezu.

Nezu: A good morning to you to! How come you didn't sleep longer?

Izuku: It's already 9 a.m.. I couldn't possibly sleep the whole day!

Nezu: I see, now what did you need from me?

Izuku: I wanted to blow up the three apartment complexes.

Nezu: Which three?

Izuku: The only three that have six stories, south, north and west from here.

Nezu: Ok, you are good to go in 5 min.

Izuku: Thank you!

By now all the other heroes were awake and were currently watching the green bean tricking Kaminari to electrocute Asui.

Recovery Girl: Tsuyu Asui is out!

Present Mic: Oh Ectoplasm, Izuku missed his fake blood. It was a good choice of you to get it before he saw you doing it.

Nezu: Indeed it was! He would have done who knows what to prevent you taking it from him! That would have been interesting. Now I am regretting my decision to let you get it while he was away...

Ectoplasm: Oh please no! Thank God, he wasn't there! Did you see what he did with Vlad King? Or how he beat Eraserhead? There is no way I could have beaten that kid!

Vlad King: What you scared of a kid now?

All Might: He still refused to use his quirk! There is no way a pro hero like you would have lost to him!