Found - Wilbur Soot

TW ⚠️
- blood
- past abuse
- swearing? only minor
- arguing / violence

"P-Please..." Wilbur mumbled, glancing nervously at the figure looming menacingly over him. His arms flung over his head weakly, his legs shakily pulling themselves to his chest. His breathing became sharper as the smell of alcoholic breath engulfed him. He swung at the timid boy, landing a blow on the right side of his face, knocking him out profusely.

Will gently opened his eyes, instantly wincing at the pain that overwhelmed him from all over his weak body. Gently, he pulled himself up, examining his surroundings. Where was he? The boy thought, noticing he was no longer indoors. He looked to his side, noticing his guitar laying clumsily by his side. He lightly smiled, dusting the dirt off of it. He lifted himself up, using his guitar as support.

He noticed he was in an alleyway, attempting to navigate himself to safety away from others. Quickly, he noticed blood staining his mustard shirt, sucking the vibrance from it. Will panicked. He was used to blood. He knew how to handle blood. But this was different. He had nothing to heal himself. Nobody could help him. He was trapped. Lost.

Phil had left his two children, Techno and Tommy at home whilst he went to grab groceries for them. They went through food QUICKLY. Phil chuckled to himself, images of Tommy munching on oreos, fighting Techno away from his stash. That thought was quickly erased with pure shock however, when he noticed a young boy on the side of the streets.

The boy appeared to be 13-14 according to Phils process of elimination. The boy was clearly hyperventilating in a state of panic. Phil immediately rushed to the boys aid, finding the sight of a disturbed child distressed the kindness in Phils heart.

Will flinched at touch, he wasn't expecting to be touched. Everytime he was touched, he was hit intensely. The touch of a man immediately panicked the boy even more, causing him to throw himself back, cowering away from the blurred man.

Phil was taken aback by this, he had never seen a boy in such distress before. Phil sadly looked at the boy, knowing he wanted to help him through this. "Hey, it's okay, I'm here to help!" Phil said warmly, smiling comfortably in an attempt to comfort him.

Phil presented a hand, letting the boy examine is hand to let him know he was safe. He flinched at first, but slowly gained trust and let him touch him. Phil instinctively pulled the boy into a hug, attempting to calm him down. He had found a warm spot in his heart for this boy, almost feeling like he had to protect him. Like his own son.

Will felt himself being pulled closer to the man. He let out a whimper, but the warm feeling of the mans arm relaxed him. Will released his tension, letting himself relax into the mans arm. He envied the feeling of love.

He hadn't noticed himself relaxing as much as he did, he didn't realised his tears had now only suppressed into small sniffles. He was suddenly pulled back gently from the mans warm arms, allowing himself to receive a better look of the man.

The strange man looked well put together. He had blonde, short hair and a warm smile plastered his face. He wore black trousers, and a black shirt with a red heart embroidered onto it. He seemed nice, but could Will trust him. That thought loomed in his mind, causing him to cower back slightly.

"Hey, hey it's okay." Phil smiled, immediately noticing multiple wounds plastered onto his frail body. The boy was severely under weight, and from the reaction presented before, he was severely touch starved. The multiple bruises and cuts implied he had been previously abused, as they didn't look self implicated.

Phil needed to treat the wounds. He had to find a distraction in order to comfort the boy. He looked around, desperate to find something to comfort the boy and distract him. He noticed a guitar laying next to him, laying neatly down. "Hey, is that your guitar? Do you play it?" Phil nodded calmly towards the guitar, immediately turning Wills attention to his guitar. Will nodded, reaching to grab his guitar.

Phil took this opportunity to care to his wounds, using the bandages he carried to care for him. He noticed the boy wince, but he didn't complain nor move away. Phil smiled largely. Progress.

Will turned back to noticed himself bandaged up. He felt slightly better at this act of kindness. He nodded his thank you, still unwilling to speak to the strange man. He appreciated his kindness, however his heart had been hurt too much to give his trust.

"Come on. Let's go home."

————————————————————————

Hello! I hoped you enjoyed this story! I WANT TO MAKE THIS ITS OWN SEPARATE BOOK HAHAHA. Anyways, I hope you liked my first book! :] I'm glad you read this far and please do consider voting, and maybe leaving a comment or two! I do post often, so please do save this book if you want to see more oneshots! They won't just be about Will.

SBI oneshots [wilbur centric]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara