chapter 13

Alesa pov

I woke up in my bed. How did I end up here? But then I remember Alex carried me to the room.
I decided to get a shower and then go down for dinner . It was almost dinner time.

I went inside the washroom and had a cold shower for don't know how long. But It was relaxing . After shower I changed into one of the night-suit which had a Top and shirt. I left my hair open and then went downstairs.

Once I reached the living room I saw Alexa was sitting there with her headphones in jamming on songs and beside her was Colton watching TV

Once I reached the living room I saw Alexa was sitting there with her headphones in jamming on songs and beside her was Colton watching TV. I made my way towards them and sat down between them.

Both of them were in there pajamas.

Alexa was looking beautiful in her nightsuit to

Alexa was looking beautiful in her nightsuit to. I know we are twins but I sometimes feel uglier than her. But we both actually look same. People recognize us from our dressing style and hairs.
I have brown hair and she has dyed her hair to blonde.

I sat closer to Colton and he wrapped his around me and I continued watching TV with him until Dylan and Lorenzo came back from work. We greeted them and they went upstairs for shower.

After like hafe an hour the maid came and called us for dinner and we all went for dinner in the dinning area. Soon Lorenzo, Dylan and Alex came and we did our dinner .

And as always they were chatting and me being myself was quite. I quickly completed my dinner. And was about to leave when Lorenzo stopped me by saying he  wants to talk to us. Me and Alexa and we both nodded.

I waited for Alexa and Lorenzo to complete their dinner. And after they finished we went to his home office. We sat in front of him and he started speaking

"As you know , you guys are starting school from tomorrow. And I need you guys to follow some rules." he said

"yes" I replied

"so Noah is in the same school as you guys but he is in a different section as he is in high school. You will drive with him to school as your timings are same. And as for Tomorrow I'll drop you guys. I don't want you'll skipping classes and getting in trouble especially you Alexa." he said and Alexa smirked. "complete all your homeworks on time and anytime if your are staying late. Let one of your brothers know" he said.

"okay" I replied

"You can make boy-Friends but dating is not allowed" he said and once again alexa smirked

"will see about it bother" alexa challenged Lorenzo

"disobey me and you will face the consequences" he said smirking.

"anything else?" I asked

"no, you can leave alesa" he replied and thanked him and left.

Alexa pov

"Anything else?" my twin asked

"no, you can leave alesa" he replied to her and then she thanked him and left.

And now I was alone in the office with Lorenzo. I was scared of his aura but not of him. He might be scary sometimes but he won't hurt me and I very well know that.

"so, you want to disobey me?" he asked staring into my eyes.

"when did I said that?" I asked innocently

"Don't try to act smart Alexa" he replied

"I never try to act smart because I'm already smart brother" I sassed

His smirk dropped but I can see in his eyes he was proud.

"I can't promise to not make troubles but I'll try" I said

"that's what I want" he replied

"can I go now?" I asked

"yes ,you can. Good night" he said.

"good night" I replied and left his office.

I straight went to my room and laid on my bed and I was not able to sleep so I went to Alex room but he wasn't there. So I went to Colton and luckily he was there in his room. I went inside and laid on his bed beside him . He put a arm around my arm and I snuggled into his chest and went to sleep.

I woke up in the Moring and I wasn't in my room and then I realized I was in the Colton's room. I quickly went to my room and had a shower.
After shower I changed into one of the badass outfit

After changing I grabbed my backpack, phone and airpods and went downstairs to the kitchen

Lorenzo and Dylan were already there drinking their coffee and talking about their work and I greeted them morning and they did the same and I sat beside Dylan the maid soon brought pancakes. I started eating them scrolling my instagram.

Authors note:
Sorry for the short chapter....💚
But I hope you guys are enjoying my stories...💚
Please let me know what you guys feel about my story...💚

Who's your favorite character?

Lorenzo
Age :27 years
Mafia boss

Dylan
Age :25 years
Under mafia boss (second in command)

Xander (soon to be added)
Twin of Xavier
Age :24 years
Doctor in mafia

Xavier (soon to be added)
Twin of Xander
Age :24 years
Work in mafia

Colton
Age :22 years
lawyer in mafia

Alex
Age :20 years
Study in 2nd year of college

Noah
Age :18years
Study in high school 12th std

Alesa
Age :14 years
High school

Alexa
Age :14 years
High school

New characters will be added in the chapter further....💚
Stay tuned.. 💚
Till then take care and TATA beanies💚🌍

iLoveyouall...💚