chapter 75

Lorenzo pov (not edited)

We were now at the hospital. Alexa was in OT . Alesa was crying hugging  Dylan.

All of my brothers were in tears and I couldn't do anything. I was terrified. I wanted to cry to. I can't hold it in anymore but I have to. If I break all of my siblings will lose hope.

Once Alexa get's fine I will deal with that bastard later.

I went and sat beside Alex . He kept his head on my shoulder as I patted his back.

"Lorenzo, will she be fine?" Alex asked.

I didn't had answer for his question. I didn't wanted to give false hope but I also didn't wanted to accept the reality.

"I don't know, but let's hope for the good" I replied

It's been more than 2 hours and the doctor were still in the OT .

Soon doctor came outside and we all rushed to him.

"how's she?"

"can we see her?"

"Is she alright?"

"is she awake?"

"can-" I cut Noah of and speak "let him speak guys"

And the brothers and Alesa nodded. "how's she now?" I asked calmly

"she is out of danger" doctor replied and we all sighed in relief.

"When will she be awake?" Alex asked

"it'll take some hours. We have given her meds so that she is sleeping and healed properly." The doctor replied.

---

It's been a week today and I'm currently on my way back home with Alexa.

Thank God she was saved and now she was healthy and fine. She was in the front seat of my car.

She was texting someone. I tried to peak into her phone without her noticing but I didn't saw anything.

"Lorenzo, stop peaking" She said giggling.

"I was not peaking?" it camed out more as a question.

"Yes, You was definitely not peaking" she said laughing and I laughed with her..

We reached home and got out of the car. I grabbed her hand and we went inside. "welcome home Alexa" I said kissing on her forhead.

"WELCOME HOME" all of my sibling shouted as we entered the living area.

The living room had balloons and was decorated with stuffs. They were holding a board of welcome home and  there was a little cake on the table. Which had Alexa's photo on it.

"Wow, you guys prepared all this for me. Thank you so much" she said hugging all of them.

"Your welcome" Dylan said

"We hope you like it" Alex said

"Ofcurse, I loved it" Alexa said

"let's cut the cake, I can't wait anymore" Noah whinned and Xander hit him on his head lightly.

"Yeah, please cut the cake" Alesa said

Alexa went and sat on the ground in front of the cake and we all plopped on the couch. Alesa was beside me.

She cutted the cake and fed me first and then Alesa and then all of our brothers.

"I love you all" she said.

"We love you too" Alex said on behafe of everyone.

I went up-to my room and had a quick shower and changed into another Armani suit.

I decided to work from home today so I went into my home office and started working.

Well I got to know about that guy who shooted Alexa. He said that Alexa saw him killing someone and then she disappeared. Later that guy was caught from police but still he wanted to kill Alexa because she saw him doing the crime.

For teasing Alexa before killing he signed up in her school as her teacher and then found out about her and her friends and then planned to Kill her later.

But luckily that day Dylan found her and rescued Alexa and called me or God knows what happened that day.

I might not say it or sometimes down even show it and act cold in front of them. I love them all with my heart.

They are the only family I've left. The only reason I'm living is because of them. It sometimes get hectic to manage work and then them but it's alright because it's all worth it..

They deserve nothing but the best and I'll do everything to provide them with the best.

I'm happy that Alesa found someone who loves her with his whole heart. And mostly importantly I know him and his family. And I'm sure that he will never break his heart.

I've seen ace since he was born. He grew up in front of me and my family. He's really a nice boy. And he is also the heir to the American mafia.

His father will hand over him the mafia once he turn 22. We already have allies with American mafia but it will get stronger.

I feel bad for Alexa but I know she will overcome this. This is nothing but a mere crush. She will find someone who deserves her and she will be happy..

As for my brothers God knows for how long they plan to be single. Get a girlfriend, love her and be happy.

'who are you to say that? When you can't find a girlfriend yourself'

'oh shut up'

'why? , Go get a life'

'shut up, before I kill you'

'You Can't kill me'

The battle with my mind was interrupted by my phone ringing

-----
God!!! This chapter was really hard to write. I don't know what else to include in the story...
This hell of chapter took me 3 days to write....

Anyways I'm working on another 2 stories of mine. Which I'll start after I complete this..❤

Anyways, like this chapter? Please vote❤🙃muah!