chapter 21

Alesa pov

Everyone was already home and now Xavier and Lorenzo entered.
I greeted them .

"you are still Working?" he asked

"yes, only a little is left" I replied

"still working? From when are you completing the notes?" Lorenzo asked

"since, she came back from the office" Xavier replied for me.

"Did you take a break In between?" Lorenzo asked

"No, she didn't" another voice said and it was Alex

"why? You should not overwork yourself. It's not good for your health" Lorenzo said sternly.

"I'm Sorry" I said looking down.

"complete the rest after dinner" Lorenzo said and I said Okay.

I was about to Clean up the mess and go to my room but Lorenzo stopped me.

"Don't clean it up, you can do your work here after dinner and I will help you so you can complete it" he said

"Thank you" I said and smiled at him and he just nodded.

We all went to the dinning area and everyone was already seated. I went and sat to my seat and started eating the dinner. I was hungry as I was studying non stop.

After like 15 mins everyone completed their dinner and went to their perspective rooms and Lorenzo told me to change and then come downstairs.

I quickly went into my room and changed into my pajamas

I went downstairs and saw Lorenzo was also In his pajamas and was going through my books and I quickly went to him and sat on the same spot and he sat beside me

"you have a good handwriting" Lorenzo said

"Thank you"

"and now let's start, shall we?" he said and I said okay

We both started doing and he helped me a lot and In between he brought some snacks for us to eat and juice to drink. I had fun completing the notes. At that moment I was not scared of him and I just wanted him to be like this. After completing my whole work. I packed all the books in my bag. 

"Thank you enzo" I said and hugged him and he hugged me back and I tightened my hug and suddenly I was pulled up in his lap .

And now I was in his laps and still hugging him tightly. "You know ,I was your favorite brother and Alex was of alexa" he said

"Don't worry, you are still my favorite brother" I Said and tried to be more close to Him .and he put His one hand around my waist and. Another one in my hair.

"I love you enzo"  I said

"I love you to Bambina" he said and a tear slipped my eye.

"Are you okay?" he asked cupping my cheeks and making me look into His eyes.

"I was not Okay ,but now I'm completely fine and happy and all thanks to you" I said giving him a smile.

"I'm happy that you are happy" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Can you tell me something about my childhood?" I asked

"of course, so you know I always used to braid your hairs and get you dressed and after that when you got all ready you used to show off that to Alexa that see 'enzo got me ready' and she used to get really pissed and ran to alex and asked him to do everything I do for you and he was not at all good at all those things but eventually he learned it and Alexa used to show you off then" he said and laughed and I laughed with him.

"So, there is this one time when I was going out with friends and it was raining and you didn't wanted me to go because you taught that rain eats people and you was scared it will eat me and you won't see me again And I had to cancel my plans that day because you didn't stopped crying and we cuddle whole night" he said with a small sad smile

"you were so cute and you still are" he said and I was looking into his eyes.

"I wished, I was here my whole life" I said

"Atleast you are here now, You know you were the favorite of dad, me and grandpa. Only we three used to calm you down when you were crying. When you and Alexa was born dad had tears in his eyes after all he had 7 sons and no daughter and then you two got born. Grandpa was always on your side and grandma was on alexa's side and it was so fun to watch you two fight for who was dads favorite daughter. He loved you both so much."

"can I ask You something?" I asked .

"Sure bambina" he replied

"Where is dad? And why were we not here our whole life?" I asked

"Dad died six years ago and they both get divorced and mom got the custody of you both as you both were so small" he said

"But why were we not in contact and we didn't knew about you?" I asked .

"So, after they got divorced dad told her that he would visit you guys with us every weekend and she agreed on that. After two weeks of letting you guys go with her we came to meet you guys and you guys were not there and we found a letter and in that it said 'she is Leaving with you guys' and we did everything to Find you but it was of no use." he said and he a slight Tear in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I will never leave you again" I said and he smiled at me

"wanna have ice cream?" he asked and I nodded he picked me up bridal style and went to the kitchen and placed me on the island and brought the ice creams from fridge.

We both were eating ice-cream and laughing as he was telling me all the embarassing moments of me and them.

----

Personally, this is one of my favorite chapter...
Enjoying the story so far?

Do add me on instagram